Appliance Associates Logo

Appliance Associates

Having problems with Appliance Associates?

Appliance Associates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2009. The latest review Terrible service was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Terrible service was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. Appliance Associates has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Appliance Associates has resolved 1 complaints.

Appliance Associates Customer Service Contacts

814 ROMERIA DRIVE
AUSTIN, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Appliance Associates Customer Service. Initial Appliance Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Appliance Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Appliance Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with Appliance Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Appliance Associates Complaints & Reviews

Appliance Associates Service CenterTerrible service

The service at Appliance Associates Service Center is terrible! I had some problem with two of my home appliances. I did not want to call the service centers of those appliances because I have had terrible experiences with them too. So I contacted Appliance Associates. I thought they would be helpful. But I was totally wrong. I had them fix a date for the workers to come to pick up the appliances. They did not come so I called up the company and asked what them what was wrong they said that none of the workers were free. So next day they came and took my appliances. They told me that I would get it back in two weeks. I waited for a month but I did not receive anything.

I called them up again and asked them what was going on where are my appliances. They said it would be sent the next day. I got one of them but it ceased to function in a matter of days and I did not get the other one yet. Whenever I all the customer service they are busy or the person who takes service calls isn't there. I am tired of them and will do anything to get my money or my appliance back as well as get the one that I got fixed. I did not pay for nothing. Terrible Service!