Applebee's Restaurantsservice

C Jul 25, 2018 Review updated:

We ate at Applebee's with a $25 gift card I received. It was football season and my whole family was dressed in chiefs attire. Our waitress was wearing raiders and she was talking smack on our team and was short and rude to us and our 3 kids. I have $8.40 left on my gift card and asking for a check from my remaining balance. We will not be returning to an Applebee's location.

service

• Ca
    CaitIyn81 Jul 25, 2018

The waitress made me so angry then when my youngest son accidentally knocked over his juice I pulled his hair and slapped him across the face. Now I find out that someone got my license plate number and called CPS on me. I am so scared. They want to talk to me. I did not know they were working so late.

• SubSquirrel Jul 26, 2018

Troll alert. Posts same story weekly. There is a website with all of their posts that you can contribute to that’s apparently done by law enforcement. Not sure if it’s legitimate as I’ve never posted there.

• Ca
    Cathy1021 Aug 10, 2018

maybe some parenting classes and and anger control can help you because no child should have there hair pulled or slapped across the face thank god they were working late

• SubSquirrel Aug 10, 2018

I’d suggest people who have real issues with the restaurant visit their website and email them. I had a problem and wrote about it. I didn’t expect a response but got one with an apology and a gift card.

If I have an issue, I write to the corporate office. A problem can’t be fixed if they aren’t told about it. I use my voice via email to address issues. Most companies want to make customers happy so they’ll return.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices