Having problems with Apple Termite?

12025 Florence Ave
Santa Fe Springs, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Termite.

Complaints & Reviews

Apple TermiteNon Payment

We sold and installed a Toshiba Telephone system in customers location..I told them we need a check or credit card when we are done he said no problem he will be back shortly 2 hours later he showed up and said oh sorry I left my wallet at home..I said ok will have to take the system out..He said please dont I will sent a check as soon as I get home well it's been 11 months or more and 25 emal and phone call..We even sent him to collections and he told them good luck they are claimimg bankrupcy...They owe us 600.00 they have 2 other complaints at /link removed/ as well...

• As
      aSDef Feb 03, 2011

Customer (Apple Termite in Santa Fe Spirings were also in San Bernadino) called to get a Toshiba phone system we went out sold them the system and installed it... I mentioned we need check or credit card he said he would be back shortly. He did not return for 2 hours..He showed up and said oh I left my wallet at home please bill him. We called every week for 4 weeks and he said he will send a check then we sent him to colections and he told them to bad he is going bankrupt but they are still answering phones... Be very careful they will rip you off!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices