Apollo Pharmacy — billing
I bought maxoza-l sachet, rejumet and folvite from kadirkamam apollo pondicherry at 10:15 pm on 01/10/19. As iam a central govt servant, I asked separate bills for two products as it is for two persons to claim the money in my office. And iam buying these products regularly from the same pharmacy. But the person at the counter refused my request. This makes me irritated and I don't willing to buy in apollo in future. And for your information iam the elected member of pondicherry pharmacy council and m. Pharm graduate. Sure I want to take up this matter to the consent authority. Plz take action against the person's working there. Thank you.
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - customer courtesy and refusal to accept 
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - rude behaviour 
- Apollo Pharmacy - timings
- Apollo Pharmacy - regarding discount
- Apollo Pharmacy - staff behavior and services
- Apollo Pharmacy - regarding returns of balance due
- Apollo Pharmacy - not available any medicines at your naranpura ankur cross road store