Ap9 Protect PlusUnauthorized charge to my debit card!

J

I checked my bank account this morning, Nov.11,2007 and there is a $14.95 charge by this company I have no idea what it is for... Beware all!

• Do
    Dougan Mar 09, 2008

Three companies under AP9 .protectplus, passporttofun. And if you do not catch them in time they tack on another beauty, PMidentity!
    Very clever membership... No sign ups, No info given to members...Just money taken from your account! SIGN ME UP!!! Oh, i am already a member...
    Talking it over w/ Bank of America, These companies are somehow apart of the bank.

• Je
    Jeff Anderson Nov 20, 2007

I got the same thing this morning. This is the third charge I have to dispute from these ###s. Bank of America said almost all their customers have this charge. Hmmm!

• Me
    Megan Nov 15, 2007

The same thing just happened to me! I guess I'll try and call the company.