[Resolved] Anytime Fitness — owner is a bully
I am posting this everywhere I can because the owner of "Anytime Fitness Roper" Mr. Ali Ghani immediately blocked my wife and I when I posted evidence of how he talks to people.
My wife, who has a disability, signed up for Anytime Fitness Roper. Shortly after signing up she required a surgery that put her out of commission. The Anytime Fitness Roper manager told her that she was not allowed to cancel her account but allowed her to freeze her account. After months of inactivity a staff member asked if she would like to cancel instead, because apparently it stated in her contract that she could all along. Then, she received a phone call from Ali Ghani who is the owner of the Anytime Fitness Roper franchise. I've included below a link to my Google Drive account that shows how Ali Ghani bullied my wife. I'm not looking for anything by doing this, only to make people aware of how he's treating people because I'm sure she's not the first.
I was able to get in contact with Anytime Fitness Corporate and they assured me that they would be dealing with the individual. I did not have any further follow up from Corporate, but the new franchise owner paid us back (and a bit more) for what was owed to us and offered free services for a few months. I will put this complaint down as resolved as the new owner has made amends.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone 
- Anytime Fitness - charging a cancelled account