Anya Day Spa & Salon Logo

Anya Day Spa & Salon

Having problems with Anya Day Spa & Salon?

Anya Day Spa & Salon Customer Service Contacts

Jon'Ric of Oakbrook 1909 S Meyers Rd
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anya Day Spa & Salon Customer Service. Initial Anya Day Spa & Salon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Anya Day Spa & Salon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Anya Day Spa & Salon. Discuss the issues you have had with Anya Day Spa & Salon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Anya Day Spa & Salon Complaints & Reviews

Anya Day SpaNeglect,Rude,Indifferent, Unhealthy

My wife and I enjoy spas and frequent them often at home and on vacations. I purchased a TravelZoo voucher for two hot stone massages for the price of one at the Anya Spa in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois . The moment we entered we knew we were in trouble. We changed into robes but passed on clogs that were well worn or white terrycloth slippers with black interiors. Any real spa would have provided their clients with disposable slippers rather than risk unsanitary footwear. We chose to wear our street shoes. I was kept waiting for over 30 minutes in a bathrobe, in a lounge area, with no indication from anyone as to when I would be taken care of. I was offered nothing to drink. The place is a mess. It is dirty, with dust balls on the floor of the massage room. The masseuse was unqualified, and instead of a massage we got a back rub . Asking her for a firmer massage made no difference If I never had a hot stone massage before, I would consider it normal to hear the stones being shuffled like balls on a pool table. After putting the stones on our backs she then asked if they were too hot. An experienced masseuse would never risk burning her clients. She would have known the appropriate temperature. Speaking of temperature, my massage consisted of some hot and some cool stones., I asked the receptionist to have the owner call me so that we could discuss ways to improve her facility, but after one week, I heard nothing from her, I finally had to call her. She admitted getting the messages but claimed she had no time to call me back. She was cold and indifferent and didn't give a damn what I said or thought.There are many immaculate and pampering spas in the Chicagoland area, but this is not one of them. This is nothing more than a bizarrely decorated beauty parlor posing as a spa. Even at half price it was a waste of our time and money.