The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved antivirus 360 — refund - I was scamed!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today (3/16/09) while I was using my computer an alert message appeared stating that 27 virus could be affecting my computer. I tried to cancel but my computer was frozen..completely locked up. The only way to get out of the mess was to register with AntiVirus 360 and pay $59.00 on my credit card. But the ad from AntiVirus said that I could request a refund within 30 days but no email address was given or telephone number. I clicked on the icon for AntiVirus and again saw that my money would be refunded if requested within 30 days but no further information was given. So I sent an email to their support team relying my problem and asking for a refund. Also, I have Mcafee security through my Internet provider, (COX) which I pay each month; therefore, I do not need AntiVirus 360. If my computer had not been locked I would have been able to avoid registering with AntiVirus 360 and paying $59. Please advise me of what I should do next to assure that the Antivirus 360 is removed from my computer and my money is refunded.
Thank you for your prompt attention regarding this issue.
More antivirus 360 Complaints & Reviews
- Anti-Virus 360 Software or supportsignsupportsecuritysolutions.com - PAID 79.90 FOR ANTI-VIRUS 360 SOFTWARE. NEVER RECEIVED. #'s were fake
- antivirus 360 - Antivirus 360 scam
- antivirus 360 - fraud
- anti virus 360 - SCAM
- antivirus 360 - Fraud/Scam
- ANTIVIRUS 360 software - received nill paid $156 for software
- 360 Total Security - Program deleted automatically
- antivirus 360 - SCAM
- 360 Total Security - I inadvertently clicked on this site and they are holding me hostage to purchase the software
- antivirus 360 - Misleading business practices