Antiphishing.org Logo

Antiphishing.org

Having problems with Antiphishing.org?

N/A
West Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Antiphishing.org.

Complaints & Reviews

antiphishing.orgMoney scam

I used the website www.antiphishing.org in order to learn more about phishing. Later I found out that they offered to join their website and to buy membership. I bought membership and I needed to pay $3 000 per year. I was shocked when my access to their website was denied, but they continued to take money from my account. They didn’t reply to my emails, so I wanted to ask for help. Maybe someone can help me return money. Please post your comments then.