Antiphishing.org Logo

Antiphishing.org

Having problems with Antiphishing.org?

Antiphishing.org reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 16, 2014. The latest review Money scam was posted on Jan 16, 2014. Antiphishing.org has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Antiphishing.org has resolved 0 complaints.

Antiphishing.org Customer Service Contacts

N/A
West Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Antiphishing.org Customer Service. Initial Antiphishing.org complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Antiphishing.org above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Antiphishing.org. Discuss the issues you have had with Antiphishing.org and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Antiphishing.org Complaints & Reviews

antiphishing.orgMoney scam

I used the website www.antiphishing.org in order to learn more about phishing. Later I found out that they offered to join their website and to buy membership. I bought membership and I needed to pay $3 000 per year. I was shocked when my access to their website was denied, but they continued to take money from my account. They didn’t reply to my emails, so I wanted to ask for help. Maybe someone can help me return money. Please post your comments then.

Comment Guidelines