Anthony's Construction & Roofingno warranty service

I notified Gary Anthony the ownwer of Anthony's construction about a cracked and leaking skylight he put in and a leak in the new roof he installed. Mr. Anthony checked and the window was under warranty and manufactuer replaced for free. Mr. Anthony still has the window and I have been waiting for months for him to simply replace it. The cracked sjylight is leaking in my living room. Ieven told him I would pay him for his efforts. I have only gotten excuse after excuse and constantly put off until some undefined time in the future. Mr. Anthony has stopped returniung my messages. Settlement sought: