Ansonia Auto Park LLC Logo

Ansonia Auto Park LLC

Having problems with Ansonia Auto Park LLC?

174 N Main St,
Ansonia, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ansonia Auto Park LLC.

Complaints & Reviews

Ansonia Auto Park LLCBad services, don't buy from them

I bought a car from the company Ansonia Auto Park LLC. I went to the test drive and was really disappointed with the services and the car. It stopped to work for several times, but the agent promised to repair everything if I paid for the car now. I paid only half and the agent took money, and this car still didn’t work properly. They fooled me and stole money from me. Please leave comments about your experience with this seller.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices