The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Anson Street LLCSystem error/ incured a fee to customer


I made my payment on line at their website, it did not give me a comfrimation number so I called in to retrieve it. After waiting almost two weeks for the payment to be taken out of my account, I recieve a letter fromunt the company stating the payment was NSF. I checked my account the money was still there so I called them.They stated that I forgot a number on the account information, I stated no and asked what we could do about the Nsf fee. They refused to remove it even though I am a good paying customer that always pays two weeks before my due date. This is a nickle and dime scheme. I'm very unhappy.I will look to get rid of them and replace them with a more reputable company.


  • Kr
    krsrepos Jun 20, 2017

    Been doing that to me for over 10 years . along with reporting false reports on my credit . been in court for years with them for breach of contract & they were also never registered to do business in my state with the d.o.b but the Boston courts. Let them get away with it stating it would cost the courts to much time & $ to fix it. They owe my state millions & people there homes back worse company ever there actually ameriquest

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.