Complaints & Reviews

Fraud and scam

Anonymiser did not always hide IP address. Support could never fix it. Two thirds through my subscription they sent out an update version that did not work and crashed the program I paid for. They refused to refund my money for the balance. They asked questions, pretending to be working on problem, but never did anything to fix it. Their program would also update trial versions of other programs I did not subscribe for, taking up more room on my computer, even though the programs were not active nor requested. I wrote them a number of times telling them to stop automatically billing me for renewals. Out of frustration I dropped them and went to Go Trusted for my online security program and have been happy with this one.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices