Having problems with Annzo?

+1 888 338 9002 (United States)
+1 888 370 4971 (United States)
Unit # 362 - 33 City Center Dr.
Mississauga, Ontario
Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Annzo.

Complaints & Reviews

Annzo CorporationHorrible Service

This company took my money and didn't do a single thing they said they would. When they did do work it was to embarrassing to post to my site. The only communication I had with them is when I would have to call them for updates. And the majority of the time the manager wasn't in. Do not use this company unless you want to through away your money to con men. They may be able to do the SEO service that they say they can but I have seen very little to results. Do not use Annzo Corp. for your SEO needs.

Annzo CorporationTelephone spamming

These guys are frequent telephone spammers to my business and have have called for years now not respecting my requests to not call. They are trying to sell SEO services and claim to be in Canada, although they never sound like they are and are highly suspicious. Their Google map on their website is a picture, not genuine map. Today they called (anonymously) and I asked them to update their database so I didn't keep getting calls. The guys said he'd never called me before and I had to explain that his company had a duty to not keep telephone spamming us. He started to argue with me saying "how do I know that you are not a spammer, you have a website". I hung up on him and he tried to call back. I ignored the anonymous call, then he called back using +[protected] and I picked up. He was demanding to speak with my manager in a tone that suggested he wanted to report me to my manager. I said I owned the company and he repeatedly argued with me about that, saying "are you sure you are the owner of the company, are you 10% sure". Be aware of Annzo, they are a dirty business with sly people and I have seen many reports about them online.

Annzo Corporationrepeated calls & harassment

Representatives from this company are constantly calling & harassing us. They have been doing so, for almost 2 years now. They have been clearly advised (in the summer of 2009) by at least 2 people from our office that we are not interested in their services. We are in April 2011 & they are still calling us & wasting our time. I don't know what to think as I have never seen this kind of business ethic before. At this point even if we were interested we would obviously never hire them because they are unable to follow instructions.

• As
          Ashraf nawaz choudhary Jun 27, 2011

Anzzo crop dnt know about SEO

• Da
          Damp K!LL Oct 11, 2011

I 've Been Using Annzo corp services Once For 6 Months, , I Bound To Compliment Them They are Superb I Was Seeing My Results In Just 2 Months ... Good Work Guys!! GBU!!

Chris K.L May 31, 2012

they are the biggest false commitment makers i have ever experienced they dnt know how to satisfy and to deal with a customer they bound me to a six months contract with a guarantee of bringing me on top of Google but nothing happend instead according to the commitments. I had to pay to them for six months by having me bound in it. They mugged me. the customer care of them are also useless. Finally i figured it out that they are operating from overseas...i still remember the name of the sales rep who get me in to all this ###...VICTOR ...beware of them...beware of www.annzoseo.com

Annzo Corporation — SEO Services Scam

This company attempted to contact one of my clients online claiming to be with Google and sell them SEO...