Annette LePiquenegligent service

A

I engaged TaxMasters to help resolve my issues with the IRS over 14 months ago. The one thing they promised was they would "protect" me from the IRS. I began to send them my IRS notice of levy as eary as 04/10. I never once got a response from them on any phone call or e-mail. In December 2010, the IRS levied my bank account, wiped it out, getting almost $4, 000 of my money. They are getting ready to lien my home. To this day, after paying them $3800, TaxMasters has yet to return my phone call. They should be in jail.