Anne Alyse Ostis Logo

Anne Alyse Ostis

Having problems with Anne Alyse Ostis?

Anne Alyse Ostis Customer Service Contacts

321 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd.
Los Gatos, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anne Alyse Ostis Customer Service. Initial Anne Alyse Ostis complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Anne Alyse Ostis above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Anne Alyse Ostis. Discuss the issues you have had with Anne Alyse Ostis and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Anne Alyse Ostiscancellation request

I signed up with United Payment services because a colleague in my office changed to your services. I did not realize that I was under a three year contract with the former merchant visa service that I had. The other service will not let me terminate without large fees. I called my representative, Niki Cortina, within an hour after signing the on line contract. She would not let me out of this contract with your company. Now I feel stuck with charges that I can not afford.

I hope that you will consider my request as I feel it is a good business practice to want to help your customers (or future customers). Please allow me to complete my other contract. Otherwise I am in a struggle to pay excess fees for services that I can not use.

Sincerely, Anne Alyse Ostis.