anita sabana restaurantfake job offer

G

Recently I recieved a job offer from vienna, austria stating that they require an Indian chef for their 359 seater restaurant, wherein they will pay me 2050 euros plus accomodation etc.They have taken copies of all my certiicates and everything required for a visa or work permit, but yesterday they asked for 350 euros as coution money that is refundable.
Now how do I give away this sum to a person I have not even met or who is from a different country as I am from India.

Please help me track down the credentials of this company or please find out whether this company is real or fake.

• Pr
    prem Feb 27, 2009

hey guru...
    even i got the same offer...pls let me know how can i be contacted you...r mail me on [protected]@gmail.com

regards
    prem
    bangalore

anup Feb 28, 2009

hey guru please dont pay them.they are fake. i am also one of the victim

• Du
    duggalsaab Mar 01, 2009

hey guys i am getting the same stuff from them but they didnt ask any money from me.tell me too man?

gurunanak Mar 01, 2009

buddy do not pay them ... these guys have done their homework pretty well... they are doin all the right things that are to be done for an overseas job... but one thing that had left me suspicious before they asked money was, these guys were too very professional, about deadlines and dates, and spoke very rudely on mail, that chick JOANNA SINCLAIR, remember?
    Just tell them to piss off!!!

gurunanak Mar 01, 2009

my number is [protected]... contact me any time u guys want.. am working with the ITC welcomgroup in Hyderabad..

• Ta
    Tanigasalam Mar 02, 2009

Hi Guys, I totally disagree with your comments. I was one of the person whom paid 350 Euros but since I got a better offer in Manhattan, U.S.A, they returned my payment without any deductions ( that is if you do not include the bank cable charges) Mr.Syer and Joanna was quite a humble professional. Those whom do not agree with me could mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Hello Anup,

I was wondering what was the position you applied for in Anita Sabana Restaurant? I was quite surprised that you do not have your refund back. I got mine just about 2 weeks after I have done my transfer. I don't think they are greedy for just a small sum.

I hope those who agree with me on the profesionalism which Anita Sabana has shown would react to this matter as it is quite sad to see those whom are not accepted in the cpmpany are being rejected and started to make such remarks to tarnish the name of the restaurant. Please do consider for all the other Indian whom are working there. I hope Mr.Syer or any of the staffs of the restaurant do not see this blog or the perception towards us Indians are trnished.

gurunanak Mar 02, 2009

NO ANUP, dont listen to these guys. Both these names are made up by those people only to take the money from you...Just look at the spelling and English mistakes that they have done here, are the same that they do when they write mails to us...
    What kind of an Indian name is TANIGA AND TANIGASALAM, guys you should have chosen something better to convince all of us here, something more Indian..HA...
    And one more thing I am working in one of the best restaurants of the world, and I dont need this job... It is not that I was not accepted, I backed off when thay asked for money, , and how did this tanigasalam come to know about me not being accepted..I DID NOT WRITE THIS IN THIS BLOG.. GOT YOU...
    This blog has been created by me to save any other person from loss of money.Rest u guys are matured enough to take your own decision.
    ANUP, one more thing .. type "anitasabana" in the search option of this complaints board site like above, there one more guy, and the poor thing has already paid 1000euros and still no reply... GOD BLESS!!

gurunanak Mar 02, 2009

anup, type anitasabana without any spaces...then u will get to read the complaint of the guy who paid 1000 euros

Hey Guru,

Just grow up. If I am not Indian then what am I? Anyway, its just useless to talk about this with someone whom has no other work to do...well if you are working in d best of the best restaurants in d world look at urself being like a child...gotcha..which clearly says that u have no other work to do then to gossip around.

For u guys unfortunate out there, if you have really been scammed, wht aren't you report this matter to the police? or the embassy?And why the website is not banned?And if this scamm has happened for quite sometime why is the company still exist?

When you purchase a can drink make sure it is not empty can...but if you have an empty can, you would only have noises to hear...

And both Taniga and Tanigasalam is my name. What a ### if Tanigasalam Nalla Allahan is not an Indian name..Then I guess it must be spanish then.

• Taniga Mar 02, 2009

Gurunanak. in any which way, if a person suspected of being scam provide him advice on the next steps to be done. If you are conncerned of this blog, then do it..Advice and Actions!! Not empty actions!!! If you are damn good then why are you acting like a child?? Be a good General instead of being a donkey

gurunanak Mar 02, 2009

hey buddy.. Taniga or whatever joanna has named u .. U wanna call me names go ahead but I have conveyed to my fellow chefs what I had to convey.. Deal is off u cheats... Never ever try to [censored] around with us Indians . You'll have to kiss your ### goodbye...

• Ke
    kedar Mar 02, 2009

please check with mr.ian syer directly.

• Taniga Mar 03, 2009

Yes, I do agree with Kedar...why not contact Ian Syer directly??? And guru or what [censored] name I don't think you are a great chef. If so you are, of cos you won't get stuck there and I feel there is no market for your expertise...lol.. It would be better if you could proved that you are acceptable in the overseas market..If you consider yourself to be helful to others why not do a charity deed and contact the restaurant directly and defend the rights of others as I did so. I am no body dog... I follow the right path.. And where is the official complaint from the Embassy?? I guess it is only your luck to be working in ITC cos in Hydrebad there are no capable chef unlike in Mumbai. Keep your cooking expertise to yourself and do not poison your guest...

gurunanak Mar 03, 2009

hey joanna dude... u think i'll get angry n mad about what u r saying and abuse back? you 'll get ur share from the ONE watching all of us from above. you guys will not be spared by GOD. May HE show some mercy to you... I know i cannot do anything to you guys there abroad, but I will bloody well make sure no one elso falls for the ### that u have given ...

• Taniga Mar 03, 2009

guru or whatever you name is...my feedback to you is quite simple.. Have you contacted the Anita Sabana Restaurant??? Have you spoke to the concerned person?? Why are you not answering all this questions?? I have just contacted Mr.Syer and told him about this blog and he just laughed off. Anyway, he says that he would make a stern statement about this matter. I sincerely hoped that they would sue you upside down..LOL. Well, I don't understand why are you dragging GOD into this matter. When one is spechless, they would always drag GOD into this..R u spechless or being useless? Well, I do ### but not as all the ### you spoke in this blog. Be realistic and accept the fact that you are not accepted in the abroad market. [censored] speechless!!

gurunanak Mar 05, 2009

OK GUYS ... THIS IS THE AUSTRIAN EMBASSY SPEAKING...CHECK THIS OUT!!!
    Dear Mr. Kapoor,

as far as we have access to helpful information, there is no restaurant "ANITA SABANA" in Wilhelminenstraße, Vienna. There is no entry in the Austrian telephone book and there are no entries in online restaurant guides. On the website http://anitasabana.com/ there is a remark on an "Austrian restaurant", but there are no contact details as address, phone number or commercial register number.
    It seems that this job offer is fake.
    To get further information you can contact the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber - "Wirtschaftskammer Österreich"; http://wko.at/awo/chamberinfo.htm, [protected]@wko.at.

Kind regards,
    Caroline Liertzer

Caroline Liertzer
    Austrian Embassy
    Press and Information Department
    3524 International Court, N.W.
    Washington, D.C. [protected]
    caroline.[protected]@bmeia.gv.at
    Phone: +[protected]

• De
    delhi6 Mar 13, 2009

THEY ARE MOTHERE ###ER...

### YOU IAN SYER????

• De
    delhi6 Mar 13, 2009

mother ###er YOU SYER

• Ra
    rajeev ranjan Mar 18, 2009

Hi This is rajeev from delhi working in radisson. i also given 800 euros for security money /air ticket. want to complain against him. syer asked me for job in austria. as a snr asst restaurant manager.so dont go for this . he is very much claver person . he done his home work very nicely you can't find out that he is fake
    take care my friends
    R R

santosh kumar Mar 19, 2009

hi guys i aso a victim of thia company me rajiv and ramesh had paid their arround 3000 euro. they are very proffessional and having good exeperience in this matter plz take care gyes.

santosh kumar
    [protected]
    [protected]

• Na
    navneet singh Mar 24, 2009

dear guru rajeev & other indians,
    he is fake [protected]% son of a pig and whore mix !!!
    i will kill him for sure i am spending lots of money to trace out his identity as one of my uncle is close with interpole and chief in consumer crime.
    the day his identity and location is traced he is gone.
    i wont let him stay in this world for more than 10 mins if i catch him no matter what the consequences i will have to face...
    check the sites www.indigoconcept.com a UK base original comapany whose site is hacked the company is already informed.
    the company is a already informed.
    the telephone no is fake and it s a hire caller service kind of thing a call centre kind of stuff where they recieve your call on your behalf and take the message and you have to pay them !!
    the girl i spoke told me they have done fraud with them as well and never paid the dues...
    be careful guys
    we have to go a long way
    always rush to embassey and cross check any offers or go to trade centre office of tht country
    and check the telephone directory.
    have a wonderful and peaceful future ahead
    i am also looking for a break in delhi/ncr
    i am a chef conti(coffee shop all day diners, banquets ) exp 4.5 years currently working as a sr. cdp pls tell if u have and openings.
    my mail id is
    navneet.[protected]@gmail.com

anandh Apr 01, 2009

hi

i agree with the complaints against anitasabana, there is no such restuarant in austria, we enquired about the restuarant in person who is in austria. there is no such restuarant in austria as well as in malaysia. they asked for the money with us, we got shocked, so please guys don't pay money to them, file a complaint with the embassy of austria in india. anandh natesh

• Go
    Gopinath Apr 02, 2009

hi guys,
    I got a same offer and it was a three month process, finally ian syer ask me 350e, luckly i saw this website and icame to know this is [censored] before i sent them money. Thank you guys, Icalled up austrian embassy in delhi, they told me that this is fake company. BE beware of ian syer, joanna, chantal alexander and alphonso ------Gopinath

• La
    lagaan Apr 04, 2009

i agree with all of you.
    thank you ashmit for making us aware of this.
    godbless all of you.
    i am really glad that i dint pay

• La
    lagaan Apr 07, 2009

hey guys i think they doing the same about khushan resorts too!!
    check this website kushansresorts.com
    we need post blogs regarding the same.

guru May 22, 2009

ian syer is mother ###er

chef May 27, 2009

iam kamlesh kumar and all u there who is reading this mail please come forward and do something against Anita sabana restaurant fraud.Myself and 6 others have paid money to iyan syer & joanna and one day they disappeared.Please do not give any money to them.Instead please give their no. to Austrian embassy or Indian embassy and put them behind bars.
    We all should come together and do some thing against this fraud save our indians from being looted.
    u can contact me on this mail id [protected]@hotmail.com.
    Please we should take action against this, request u all to read this mail and contact all others.
    Thanking you

• Kk
    K K Jun 03, 2009

they r duping all indians & this should be stopped soon.Austrian embassy should take action against this.all of us should get our money back.
    K K