Angles Communication Logo

Angles Communication

Having problems with Angles Communication?

Angles Communication Customer Service Contacts

3124 BROTHER BLVD SUITE 104
BARTLETT, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Angles Communication Customer Service. Initial Angles Communication complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Angles Communication above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Angles Communication. Discuss the issues you have had with Angles Communication and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Angles Communication Complaints & Reviews

angles home phone servicerefund

On 08-16-11 my home phone service with, angles home phone services was disconnected because of some rate disagreement angles had with the state or something, I was informed of this by seeing it on a TV commercial at that time I spoke with someone at angles and was told that was true and my phone service would be cut off on 08-16-11 it was 08-14-11, I had already sent in my payment of $50.00 on 08-03-11 for the next two months my bill was a flat rate of $25.00 per month and the employee at angles told me that they would refund me the amount of $43.52 within 5 to 6 weeks, I have instant messaged with angles on 08-16-11, 9-22-11, 11-18-11 and 12-21-11 also today and I have been told over and over and over that the check has been prosiest and would be mailed out, I have yet to see a check or any kind of correspondence from anyone at angles. Do I have to take them to small claims court or what .I'm very angry and fed up with being treated this way by a company that if I was late by one day my service would be cut off immediately. please can someone HELP ME WITH GETTING MY REFUND Allen Holden [protected] Springer Rd somerville TN 38068 my last invoice # from angles was [protected] and my account # was 1341667