angiemarie1012battery

A Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

Hello,

I purchase a battery from you all in 2014 (warranty), the battery life lasted til 2016; then i return another battery from you all in September 2016, and now the battery life has ended again. I spoke to your associate at the airline highway store in baton rouge, Louisiana. The associate told me that the warranty goes back to the ordinal date 2014, instead of the last return date, which was 2016. Can you assist me with this problem?

• Updated by angiemarie1012 · Nov 28, 2017

Hello,

I purchase a battery from you all in 2014 (warranty), the battery life lasted til 2016; then i return another battery from you all in September 2016, and now the battery life has ended again. I spoke to your associate at the airline highway store in baton rouge, Louisiana. The associate told me that the warranty goes back to the ordinal date 2014, instead of the last return date, which was 2016. Can you assist me with this problem/

• P
      Nov 29, 2017

If you purchase a battery with a two year warranty and it breaks within the warranty period, they should offer you a new battery. However that battery doesn't typically get another brand new two year warranty. Your warranty's start date would be the date of the purchase of the original battery. I think this is what you are asking. Either way, you may want to contact the store from which you purchased the battery so that they can answer this question for you correctly.