Angelos Italian PizzaAsk to leave ...they have other customers standing at the door waiting for a table!

My family went to Angelo's on 2/27/11 ...worst experience ever. My daughter's sport banquet was held here tonight. We were finishing eating our food, we have 6 children, the owner(wife) came up to us and told my husband and our family "You have 10 minutes and you guys need to leave, we have other customers at the door that need your table."
We could not believe how rude this lady was. Our bill was $56.00, we were paying customers, and she wanted us to get up, before we finish eating, because she wanted to give other customers to our table.
As if this wasnt bad enough, the other owner(husband), comes out and says to us "his wife didnt say that we had leave( I suppose he knows, he probably heard from the kitchen) but HE will, and then told us he would physically through us out, I said, " this was ridiculous I was going to make a complaint" ...he said, "I don't care, you can make a complaint to the US ARMY if you want to."
To top the whole night off...We were charged a $9.00 tip automatically to our credit card. They gave us no choice!!!
Don't go to this restaurant unless you want to be treated horribly...My children witnessed the most terrible behavior. We came as a Christian organization for a sport banquet...to be treated like dirt!

• Oh
    OhWowReally Feb 27, 2011

Couple of things. First, almost every restaurant will automatically add a tip on parties of eight people or more, so they had every right to do that (usually it was say this somewhere on the menu. Second, you're leaving out one key piece of information...how long were you in there? Like JDH55 and Brenda said, if they have another party coming in and your party was only scheduled for a specific amount of time, you may get asked to leave if there is nowhere else for you to go.