Angela Brown Ltd Logo

Angela Brown Ltd

Having problems with Angela Brown Ltd?

Angela Brown Ltd reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 24, 2009. The latest review Late fees was posted on Feb 7, 2017. The latest complaint No answer was resolved on Aug 24, 2009. Angela Brown Ltd has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Angela Brown Ltd has resolved 1 complaints.

Angela Brown Ltd Customer Service Contacts

153 W 27 St
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Angela Brown Ltd Customer Service. Initial Angela Brown Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Angela Brown Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Angela Brown Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Angela Brown Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Angela Brown Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Angela Brown LtdLate fees

I had a bill for 4.46 that I haven't been able to pay
I have taken on a second job to pay legal fees that I have to pay due to my child getting into trouble. I can barley buy us food to eat. This late fee is more then my mortgage company charges on a 1000 mrotgage. When I called into, I assumed that the customer service rep would be more understanding and happily take the original amount due but instead she wants to tell me that she can let me speak to a supervisor but she is gonna tell me the same thing. So would you still like to speak to her?

Angela Brown Ltd.No answer

No one ever answers the phone there - hard to get pricing and they take their time calling you back!!! bad company to do business with - don't order any of the fabrics Angela Brown Ltd. reps unless you have to...