Andranik Yeghiazaryanandranik yeghiazaryan

Хирург А.Егиазарян сделал инвалидом свою пациентку! А именно- своими непрофессиональными действиями, прооперировав нос молодой женщине, нанёс ей непоправимый вред здоровью! У неё развился страшный недуг - СПН, синдром пустого носа, который на данный момент нигде в мире успешно не лечится! Он не имел права делать ненужные манипуляции и сокращать её носовые раковины, которые несут в себе важнейшую функцию дыхания!
#АндраникЕгиазарян
#егиазарянандраниксамвеловичry

Andranik Yeghiazaryan

• Updated by Arm i, Oct 08, 2019

My story

"Hello dear friends in misfortune! My name is Armine. I want to tell you about what happened to me.
    Last year, in July 2018, I went to Armenia to do rhinoplasty. This is cheaper, and similar operations were put on stream there, and therefore many experienced surgeons, as I thought ... I found a doctor, and for 6 months we communicated on a « wastup, viber», I asked him many questions about my nose and about the course operations. At a personal consultation, I again asked him many questions, to which he always answered: "There will be no problems!" I even warned him that I had a complicated nose and if you had any doubts, then I would leave! I also warned him that I had excellent breathing and that there were no problems with him. He did not tell me that he was going to touch my turbinates. He lied to me from the beginning.
    Immediately after the operation, I felt that something was wrong. The next day, he removed the tampons, and from then on hell began! I always told him that I was not breathing normally, I did not feel the air, and my nose seemed to be squeezed in a vice! But he told me to wait and everything will be fine, that everything will gradually recover. When i came time to return to Belgium, I again complained to him about breathing, then he advised me to go to ENT for a consultation. Upon arrival home, I went to ENT with a large internship, she looked at me, and said that I had a paradoxical obstruction. I asked what it means? To which she replied that your mucous after the operation lost sensitivity. I looked on the Internet about what was going on and the very first link about the Empty Nose Syndrome. I started reading and when I saw the symptoms, I was shocked. I called my surgeon, panicked. I said that I have an empty nose syndrome. I do not feel the air. I have tachycardia. I'm choking. To which he replied, do not worry, you do not feel the air now, this is a nerve in the mucous membrane, in winter you will be healthy, you will recover, you will see. I wrote to him in September and in November, that I feel bad, please help me, he always read my messages and did not reply.
    I went to a consultation with many surgeons and ENT in Europe, they all told me that my turbinates had been cut off.
    Today, the beginning of May, I also feel bad, I suffer from suffocation, insomnia, anxiety. I became disabled! Here in Europe I was banned from any kind of surgery, in general, so that no one touches my nose! And he told me: come, you i still work on your turbinates, shorten them yet! He completely denies his mistake! This surgeon ruined my life, I do not know how to work, how to live at all! I understand that the surgeon is not God, but he was obliged to tell me the truth about the possible consequences! If he had warned me about them, I would never have gone to life for the operation! "Before the operation, I went in for sports, I usually loved to walk for miles, I never had any problems with sleep, and even more so with breathing. I lived like all ordinary people.
    After this operation, my life was divided into before and after! Now I have a hellish life, there is a diagnosis from the fact that after this operation in 2018, Armenia developed an empty nose syndrome due to turbinectomy My surgeon Andranik himself admitted to me that he was reduced my inferiors turbinates. I asked him why ? Still i don't have answer from him. And he said that I had not the first and not the last in this state from his patients. I am saved by a humidifier and I have passed a sleep test and have attributed sipap.

#АндраникЕгиазарян