Anderson Crenshaw Associates Collectionsfalse credit report claims

J

I just viewed an alert on my credit report that shows this company has me owing a debt of $1659. I have never heard of this charge, nor have I heard from this company! What am I supposed to do?!

• Ba
    bajaskier Nov 14, 2008

It's a scam. Either ignore them or insist they come up with some documentation. If they can't produce any documentation and still harrass you, take them to small claims court.

Jared Nov 21, 2008

Based on your comments about Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates, L.L.C., it is clear that you have concerns regarding your account. Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates welcomes the opportunity to address your concerns and issues. I encourage you to call me at [protected] extension 3309. I am our Dispute Coordinator. I look forward to hearing from and working with you in the spirit of cooperation to resolve your account.