[Resolved] AN & Associatesvhs to digital file converter

I placed an Order #53664 Saturday afternoon, June 1. I canceled this order Sunday morning, June 2. I have sent numerous emails to cancel this order with no response. The original notification stated it would take 3-4 weeks for shipment, then I received another email Tuesday, June 4, stating the item is ready to ship. Again, I sent more emails copying my cancellation notices; have contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute; have tried to call both numbers listed (WHICH ARE BOTH DISCONNECTED), plus sent an email stating if in fact the order is shipped IT WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED!!! Again, am requesting written notification from someone this order is canceled. This is a terrible way to run a business and you "customer satisfaction" claim on your site is bogus. You can find my contact info by reviewing the order number supplied. Below are copies of three emails out of six I have sent to your company:

Re: Order #53664 confirmed

8:35 AM (16 minutes ago)
to VHS

I need someone to contact me today! I have tried both phone numbers listed for your company, both disconnected. Again I have canceled this order and if still shipped order will be refused!!! Have contacted my credit card company and disputed payment.

Re: Order #53664 confirmed
Jun 3, 2019, 11:38 AM (2 days ago)
to VHS

Please confirm receipt of this email. Cancel this order.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 8:54 AM
DO NOT SHIP THIS ORDER... CANCEL this order please and refund my PayPal account
"You sent a payment of $32.45 USD to AN & Associates Co. Inc.
([email protected])"
Send me confirmation of cancellation please.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 4:21 PM VHS to Digital wrote:
VHS to Digital
ORDER #53664
Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Carol, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Due to large volume of orders and popularity of the product, average shipping time is between 3-4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and if you have any questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]

• Resolution statement

• AN & Associates Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2019

Hello Carol

Hope you are doing good.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Unfortunately, your order is already processed and we are unable to cancel at this point. If you are no longer interested in this item, you may refuse the delivery and have the unopened package sent back to us. Once we can confirm this has been done via the tracking information we will be able to issue a refund.

Ca