AN & Associatesparka jacket

M Nov 07, 2018

I just researched your phone number on my bank statement where I think you fraudulently extracted money from my account to pay for one of your jackets. If you did this, I will contact my bank and law enforcement to investigate the status of my order. Your phone number includes no response from a human being, which at this point I can only guess might be intentional.

If upon an investigation with U.S. officials it's determined that you are bilking consumers, you will be shut down and I will not be satisfied until this happens
See my email below and respond to my question! I am not playing games with you or your company (if that's what it is) and you have definitely run up against the wrong individual to try to scam, if this in fact turns out to be the case. I have nothing but time, energy, knowledge and experience to hunt down my product and/or my money I spent with you if that becomes necessary.

Therefore, you should make certain that you are a legitimate organization. I also noticed you have no privacy policy or terms of service on your website! I will also contact FACEBOOK to let them know if I do not receive my order since this is where I saw your ad and you will likely be shut down on that platform too if it's you're scamming customers on their platform.

Regards,
[removed]
Begin forwarded message:

From: [removed]
Date: November 7, 2018 at 12:01:58 PM CST
To: Warm Jacket
Subject: ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT MY ORDER #32216.. ALSO WHY HAVEN'T YOU PRESPONDED TO MY SPECIFIC. QUESTION?

My order details are below. I wrote to you 3 times to ask about my order? I paid for expedited shipping and then was told I'd still have to wait 14-21 days for my order?

How long does it take to get my product when I've paid for expedited shipping?

If someone doesn't answer soon, I will investigate having your payment stopped!

By not responding to my question, you are not living up to promises you make on the internet regarding customer service, so why should I live up to mine regarding paying you?

You claim that you respond to emails and you have not responded to my specific question? How can you even claim you are serving the public when you are unable to respond to a simple inquiry?

Please answer when I can expect to receive my order!! I have paid for EXPEDITED SHIPPING!

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:35 PM, Warm Jacket wrote:

Warm Jacket
ORDER #32216
Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. Please allow 14 to 21 days from this email for you to receive your order. You can track your order with the tracking number provided on www.17track.net, please allow few days for the tracking number to update.