Amv Car Rentalnot yet returning my deposit

X Review updated:

I rent a car in amv car rental in makati. Im from las pinas. I rent a car to them for 9 days a toyota altis. They charge 1300 pesos for a minimum of 70km/day, 500 for delivery, 500 for pick up after 9 days, 150 for the car wash, deposit of 4500. After 9 days they pick up the car at the airort and they were charging me 3000+ pesos for the fact that I only drive arounnd las pinas and for 9 days I only once fueled the car for a full tank (one full tank of toyota altis is equivalent into 600km) how the hell I exceed 470 kilometers. The lady who pick up the car only give back my ids but did not return my deposit. What goverment agency I can inquire my complain about this car rental # company. Need help...[protected].

Daniel Kristopher Hendricks Jul 23, 2019

Good luck with that. AMV STOLE 20.000 PHP from me in deposit. The owner is aware of scamming his clients, unfortunately Manila is a big city and not everyone are aware of his scams.

• Ed
    Edwin A. Rivera Jun 21, 2012

i had been a customer of AMV for 3 years and so far i have not encountered such thing. they are even lenient if you are a bit late in returning the unit. their staff are honest good. perhaps you have missed an item that was stated on their contract. Just being fair...

Daniel Kristopher Hendricks Jul 23, 2019

@Edwin A. Rivera Mr. Varron has like 20 employees in his office, he frequently gets his employees to write positive things about his business online to cover the fact that he's scamming his clients. Who knows, you might be affiliated with him business wise. I've also been scammed and many others by AMV and Varron.

• Re
    realreds2002 Mar 31, 2012

i think this is just a matter of misunderstanding between you and AMV. I dont think they would be holding your Php4500 deposit for no reason. I suggest you seek clarification with them about why they are holding the said deposit. From my previous experience, AMV typically charge minimum rental fee with the 70km/day restriction. This means that if you rented the vehicle in 9days, this would translate to 70km x 9day = 630km for the whole duration of your rental period. It does not matter whether you consumed this allowable mileage in 9days but the catch will be if you exceeded, then they will charge you additional Php/certain km. With regards, to the other charges like to delivery/pick up fee and the car wash and the gasoline refilling (typically you should refill it to the level prior t your usage), I believed this were communicated and part of the contract before you rent the vehicle, therefore, since you already singed in the contract for your rental, this means you agrees on this clause. Now, I think what is not clear on your thread is why did AMV have not refunded your deposit. If all agreements has been met. That is why I think you need to clarify this clearly with AMV.

Daniel Kristopher Hendricks Jul 23, 2019

@realreds2002 You have no freaking clue. It's not just him, it's me and a bunch of other people that AMV has stolen from in the past. Get your facts straight before you spend your time portraying like you're a know it all.