Amv Car Rentalcar rental scam, scammed out of 20.000 php, stay away!

D Jul 23, 2019

Mr. Varron, the owner of AMV stole 20.000 PHP in deposit from me. While i had parked the car someone stole the license plate on the back. Varron asked me to pay him 20.000 which he promised I would get back. When he gave me my passport back he told me that I was not getting my 20.000 as it was to cover the license plate.

This is what happens when you do business with some locals in Manila. They try to scam you regardless if your white or any other colour. Mr. Varron and his company is a disgrace and Mr. Varron should be locked up on corruption and scams.

Stay the hell away from this company, do not get scammed like I and many others has.