AMOR.COM dating serviceDating FRAUD/check FRAUD

D Review updated:

I was contacted by e-mail by amor.com. I met a Lola Smith she stated she was from springfield MA and worked for UNICEF in Needed money to come home I stated I did not have any money she stated she would have work send me a check and I cash it and send WESTERN UNION. i cashed the check for $1, 000 and 1 week later turned out the check was no good. My bank account was cleaned out i couldnt pay my rent. She knew I was an Iraq vet and my grandfather had just died-they DIDNT CARE and STILL stole money. The police cannot do ANYTHING.

• Ta
    Tanatswa Shumba Aug 27, 2019

That amor dating site took money out of my account for a VIP membership. I have never used the website, I didnt even know it existed until today when I got the email, what the hell happened?

• Br
    Brian Hodgson Jul 20, 2018

BRIAN HODGSON 3 WOODROFFE COURT TICEHURST TN57FB (CANCELLED)

• Or
    Orlando2015 Jul 18, 2015

Amor.com is junk. Most of the accounts are fake if not all. I signed up for the free account and was getting tons of messages every day but of course I couldn't read them unless I subscribed. Then one day they gave me a free 7 day premium trial. I accepted the trial and of course now I can read the messages sent to me ( I had over 100). Well all the messages were pretty much the same. Example: Hi how u doing? How are you today? Hi how are you? All the messages just repeated themselves. I though oh well i'll play along so I replied to over 50 of them and surprise surprise no response. I still kept getting new messages and would reply to them but no reply back. Luckily I cancelled the account before the 7 days and was not charged. The only wasted was time. Don't waste your time on this site unless you want to lose money.

• Mo
    Morris O Jul 07, 2009

Barry: You have nobody to blame but yourself.
    Should have had common sense that you never send a woman money asking through an online dating site. You r own fault as you are not thinking just as the men who get scammed by Russian women. You should have reported her to amor.co and they would have more than likely banned her from their dating site and as well informed local authorities where she lived about what she was doing.

• Do
    dontbscam Aug 24, 2008

Yes there are too many internet scams ripping off innocent people