Having problems with Amm Direct?

Amm Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 14, 2009. The latest review Scam was posted on Nov 14, 2009. Amm Direct has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Amm Direct has resolved 0 complaints.

Amm Direct Customer Service Contacts

Horsefair House, 3 Horsefair St
Leicester
LE1 5BP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amm Direct Customer Service. Initial Amm Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amm Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amm Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Amm Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amm Direct Complaints & Reviews

AMM Direct (also 'Marchant Marketing')Scam

Complete scam company. Claiming to be a 'leading marketing company dealing with blue chip clients' - in reality nothing more than a bunch of dodgy conmen operating out of shoddy offices in a bargain basement office block in Wolverhampton.

They advertise on legitimate job sites like Reed.co.uk and also on Gumtree, and claim to be offering salaried jobs. When you have wasted time and money getting there you will learn that it is commission only direct marketing (knocking on doors and standing in the rain), and that the 'managing director' operates in a very unprofessional manner from the worst office I have ever seen. Its all got a temporary feel about it and I would very much doubt anyone who does 'work' for them will ever see a commission payment. There was no marketing material or official looking documentation, and not even a computer in the office! All there was was a ripped brochure from several years ago that looked like a MLM scam too.

The worst thing about these crooks is that they list 'jobs' under several different company names including 'Marchant Marketing' and 'Endeavour Marketing' - but its all the same address and same people. The 'secretaries' will contact you using different email addresses and phone numbers but they are the same con people.

Whats even worse is that they are now placing completely bogus 'job' advertisements in local papers like the respectable 'Express & Star.' They advertise for vaccancies like 'Multi-skilled Energy Assessor' but when you get there they don't even mention such a job.

These people should be shut down immediately. If you hear from them tell them exactly where to go.

Mangoboss Dec 30, 2011

Hi,

I am the owner and Director of Mangolund Ltd, which I see has appeared on the list posted previously of apparent companies being scammers. I am not entirely sure why our company has been placed on this list. We are involved in energy sales and charity fundraising for those in need. We do our own in house recruiting and therefore potential candidates will only ever be contacted by a Mangolund staff member whom will have no reason to withhold who they are, where they are calling from and exactly what the positions available are for and any e-mail communication will only be from our recruitment e-mail. All our job adverts clearly state what positions we are recruiting for. We are a legitimate company based in Digbeth, Birmingham and have been operating since June 2007. Please visit our website for further information, www.mangolund.com

• Vi
      victoria200462 Dec 07, 2010

Had a call from a woman wont mention her name, about an interview tomorrow in Leicester for this company. They got my details from total jobs.com, really glad i came across this now, as i always try and research as much as i can about the company couldnt find anything except this site luckily. If they have nothing to hide then usually you can look up the company and find loads of information about them, but you cant with this one.Thanks very much for this as im not going to waste my time either. Just so that you know, i was told that this job isnt commisson based so there lying ?

Malc Oct 22, 2010

Got an email off AMM Direct saying they have a job for me and want me for an interview!!! They said that they tried to call me and get in touch a few times but they never did try?

Thanks for the heads up I will tell them where to go.

• Sh
      shino Aug 23, 2010

thats lucky i read these comments got a interview in leicester 2pm and it quite a journey, will give it a miss now !
      thanks

• To
      tooaq Jul 14, 2010

Just got a call informing me I was successful at interview. I just told a friend I wasn't so sure I wanted the job. Have worked for some really good companies in the past and this one just didn't click with me. So I decided to do further research about Amm Direct and discovered this website. Their website is being updated so they have a temporary one... yeah right... been there for ages!!! Am just gonna tell them thanks but no thanks!!!

• En
      enzo monte Jul 04, 2010

and tell me what grounds this company is a scam on? you can say its a scam but nobody is saying why. it must be s scam for a reason

• En
      enzo monte Jul 04, 2010

what a load of crap. i work for AMM and they are not a scam. seems to be a lot of people on here who was not suitable for the job, or didn't expect it to be what it is. it is commission based but not a scam. if you work hard for this company the company will work hard for you

• Sh
      sharon1907 Jul 01, 2010

Have had a phone call from preeya today and after reading all your comments i will not be going to the interview after all. Tried to find info out about amm direct and the only thing i can find is all about them being scams so here ends that job

• Kk
      kk loca Apr 06, 2010

I also nearly got scammed by this company untill I did some research on the internet.

Other companys doing the same scam to look out for are:

A1telecommunications ltd, West Bromwich / Birmingham.
      A1telecom (same company as above)

Mangolund ltd, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 2AA.

AMB promotions, 7th floor, Albany house, Hurst street, Birmingham, B5 4BD.

• Di
      Didithought Mar 31, 2010

It seems to me that I have stumbled upon a website where the lazy people that want to be successful, but don't want to put in the necessary time and effort to achieve this, can all lick each other's bruised egos. Sorry failures, but if you don't want to make any sacrifices, you will never achieve anything! You will all spend your lives slagging other people off because you can't make the grade. I have put my head down worked hard for the last 3 weeks, instead of moaning about how difficult things appear to be! I've been promoted, am earning well, and have accomodation etc paid for me by the company when on field trips. I don't expect to see these comments in print, as I can just imagine how one sided this site is!!!

• Cj
      cjbsat Mar 25, 2010

after being scammed myself with amm direct ltd of wolverhampton in exactly the same way everyone here has i did some research and created myself a SCAM filter for gmail . all you need to do is go to settings and create a new Label and call it for example SCAM . then create a new filter, in the from address field add the following line, just copy and paste it, it works ! then just click NEXT STEP, then tick either apply the label SCAM or delete it.
      just copy and paste the text bellow as gmail uses boolean or however its spelt filter using OR command between addresses or names: hope this helps anyone

THNationwide OR KPJEnterpries OR LifeStyleAdvertising OR JPKAdvertising OR JPKMarketing OR Cobra OR CorsicaMarketing OR GrantonMarketing OR Cydcor OR Innovage OR PerDM OR FinancialTrainingAcademy OR SRMMarketing OR ProSalesDirect OR IPGImports OR AmmDirectltd OR KMSPromotionsLtd OR KrishnaWorldwideLtd OR NavitasOrganisationLtd OR TheKlubAdvertisingservices OR MRDCorporationLtd OR ProgressiveGlobalTrainingLtd OR ParagonEventsDirectLtd OR MaximumDynamicLtd OR TMLPromotionsLtd OR KudosPromotionsLtd OR DCommerceOrganisationLtd OR PinnaclePromotionsLtd OR SOGOMarketingLtd OR JACCMarketingLtd OR CelicaMarketingLtd OR BandeiraMarketingLtd OR FostersMarketingLtd OR HeatonMarketingLtd OR ETMMarketingLtd OR BohemiamMarketingLtd OR MontanaMarketingLtd OR XSWorldwideMarketingLtd OR P&DMarketingLtd OR CodeMarketingLtd OR EclecticMarketingLtd OR RedSquareDirectLtd OR MoscoMarketingLtd OR EAWorldwideAcquisitionsLtd OR LondonMarketingServicesLtd OR RedPlanetLtd OR InnovationMarketingLtd OR CreationMarketingLtd OR GForceMarketingLtd OR TuscanMarketingLtd OR HeyesClientServicesLtd OR TouchOneAdvertisingLtd OR HelpMeGoToLtd OR CSCMarketingLtd OR ParamountForcePromotionsLtd OR PrimusUKLtd OR OracleAdvertisingLtd OR SRJMarketingLtd OR KarmaMarketingSolutionsLtd OR CoulsonCorporationLtd OR StrideMarketingLtd OR TheMarketingMachineUKLtd OR EndevaAdvertisingLtd OR FastlaneEnterprisesLtd OR ThePremierOrganisationLtd OR UniqueOrganisationLtd OR ExcelsiorMarketingSolutionsLtd OR KMHOrganisationLtd OR TheSaturnOrganisationLtd OR CooperAdvertisingLtd OR MagnumMarketingLtd OR TheFreshOrganisationLtd OR FourwaysMarketingLtd OR ZenithForcePromotionsLtd OR ChilliCorporationLtd

• De
      dee2001 Mar 20, 2010

All I did was upload my CV on totoal jobs and I got a phone call. I got a phone call and interview on monday. I've looked at the website and done some reaserch and there is no information on the company at all. All I can find out is they are a marketing and sales company. Everything is from a BT Connect account and I think that the "tempoary" website might be the permanent one as i couldn't find any other website.

andy mama Mar 19, 2010

Did you guys get a phone call from a woman named Preeya? And was email address [email protected]?

Then, yeah. I'm not going for my interview either.

Save Your Day Mar 08, 2010

Thank you for your comments you saved me a lot of money and a day wasted going for an interview. I applied for a Brand Manager positition for a marketing firm. Almost immediately once I load my CV on I am invited to an interview. Alarm bells started to toll when I asked about the position and they were too vague. In their response they just told me to attend a 15 minute interview and all will be explained. I googled the company and found out that these guys do market products but the poor candidate goes around door to door selling shoddy products on a commission only fee. Outrageous exploitation!!!
      Avoid this company and Unikorn Enterprise based in London at all costs...

• Mi
      mick78 Feb 19, 2010

damn and im meant to have an interview with them im 1 1/2 hours :S
      dont think il bother.
      thanks for the heads up,
      mick

Anythinbutdaft Feb 18, 2010

OMGd i have just experienced the AMM Direct Effect !!! Exactly wot this person has wrote, Only this time lol I was going to be a TRAINEE INSULATIONS SURVEYOR. Shoddy by god ! they want you to recruit your own team, can u imagin 10 unhappy people banning on my door when they realise wot the hell happnd.

I am experienced in sales and ££££££££££££ signs must hav flased b4 there eyes when my CV popped in their email inbox box, Alarm bells started ringing when a heard the girl on the phn to sum other poor soul.

The Regional Manager (thats a laugh), should have rode down the corridor on a pony, wearing a stetson and a set of spurs. Cowboy. I have experienced this b4.

This must b a family thing, even the young girl on the phone was at it to, concience NO, Jiminy Cricket is certainly not on his shoulder.

THIS MUST STOP.TRADING STANDARDS MUST BE MADE AWARE OF THIS.