AmLife Insurance Berhad Logo

AmLife Insurance Berhad

Having problems with AmLife Insurance Berhad?

AmLife Insurance Berhad Customer Service Contacts

Level 9, Bangunan AmAssurance, No.1, Jalan Lumut
Kuala Lumpur

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AmLife Insurance Berhad Customer Service. Initial AmLife Insurance Berhad complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AmLife Insurance Berhad above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AmLife Insurance Berhad. Discuss the issues you have had with AmLife Insurance Berhad and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AMG AmAssuranceRudeness of AMG Officer

Please be informed that these complain had been lodged to complain about AMG officer attitude name:

TRACY TAN AI VEE ([protected]@ambankgroup.com) marketing executive KL Branch.
She has a very rude attitude and she is not professional handling customer questions and complains.
Upon conversation dated 3.05PM 09 July 2012, she said customer doesn’t have right to know the exact policy insurance that I bought with AMG as the policy is confidential between Perodua and AMG.
By right, as a customer, I have right to know what will be covered if I buy AMG insurance. I also been given a broacher by Perodua stated AGREED VALUE:EG: FOR VEHICLE UP TO 2 YEARS OF AGE & THEFT AND TOTAL LOSS CLAIM ONLY. When I asked what does it means, she said that AMG will not responsible for the broacher as the broacher been released by Perodua and AMG will not responsible for what PERODUA team promised to the customer. And she asked to follow up with PERODUA instead of AMG regarding this. By right, the policy is written and endorsed by AMG isn’t it?.
She is not helpful yet when I asked about the claim she said that it not her responsibility but claim unit responsibility and she not in charge of it. I understand her position but why not just say “Noted will help you follow up with claim department”. Is it difficult to respect your costumer?
The way she talk is unprofessional and she seems very angry when I ask about the policy and keep saying I don’t have right to know as it is business rules and I need to get my insurance agent back to understand the policy. She said that I need to blame Perodua insurance agent doesn’t brief me when I first bought AMG insurance.
What kind of attitude of AMG officer that you have here? As a customer, what I understand when I first bought the policy is the one that I must get. But she keep put the blame to Perodua agent, put the blame on the customer on why don’t the customer understand the policy and not helpful at all when I ask regarding market value and claim status. Where is the customer right to know the policy of the insurance they buy?
Again I repeat, AMG officer attitude, to be specific, TRACY TAN AI VEE is the most unethical and unprofessional attitude that I’ve deal with.
I will make serious awareness to all drivers and car users not to buy AmAssurance because their motto “ let us make you smile” means “ let us make you cry”
I’ve value my car with AMG for 27K. As promised on the policy, I should get the total of sum insured. But right now, what I feel is, 27K is not much compare to my pride that look like “ stupid” in front of your officer and I don’t bother to pay more to sue your unethical and unknowledgeable officer. AMG company dignity and rudeness of AMG officer make customers look AMG as an unprofessional and low class insurance company.
This is not the 1st complain that I lodge. Previously I’ve complain regarding the missing documents that not reach claim department. Again, the officer in charge is TRACY TAN AI VEE.
I suggest AMG should send the officers to “how to deal with customer” courses because the officer attitude reflects the company profile and status.

Regards,
[protected]@yahoo.com
(MUHAMMAD HAKIMIN)

Rudeness of AMG Officer

• Sh
      shahila Jul 10, 2012

almost all insurance agent and sales person like that. Nice to people to persuade them to buy the insurance. later on they missing and ignore when come to claim.