Ameritox, Ltd. β€” billed Medicare for fraudulant charges

M

I received a bill from Medicare where they were being billed $328.09. This is not my bill and nor did I have these services rendered.
I called Medicare and they gave me the companies phone number to call; [protected] and the phone is not in service. I looked the company up on the internet and found where they have had other complaints of false billing practices. Something needs to be done to stop this fake company.

More Ameritox, Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

• Do
    Donna Williamson Feb 19, 2009

I received a denial of payment for medical services provided from Medicaid. It too was filed by Ameritox Ltd. I spoke to Ameritox (# [protected]) and they asked if I had recently had a urine drug screen from my doctors office and I had. They informed me that this was a request for payment thru Medicaid because that was what the drug screen checked for. I hope this helped.
    Donna Williamson
    [protected]@ymail.com

• Oi
    oinotna Apr 08, 2011

• De
    Dexter Echols Nov 12, 2018

To me it's really a money scam and the reason I say this is Ameritox and the doctor want you to pay for a drug screen that you can't see I've been denied by the doctor after 2 try's and Ameritox is giving me the run around so I decided not to pay Ameritox and find another doctor also.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices