Amerimod Modification AgencyFailure to modify loan

Hello,

If anyone is interested in getting together a class action lawsuit against Amerimod Modification Agency, please respond to this complaint.I was ripped off by them for $3000.It took 10 months to realize that there would be no modification for me and my family.When I tried to call them in september all of their phone lines went to a busy signal and after googling them I found they were being sued by the N.Y. state attorney general.Nice news!Anyway I would like a chance to get my money back or at least pile on the complaints against this disgraceful company.They told me not to pay my mortgage and now instead of only being 2 months behind I am a year behind.I had to again bring back my trust and research a new company to hopefully negotiate the mortgage on my home.The stress this has caused me and my family is almost unbearable, as if losing employment and income wasn't bad enough, now we face losing our home.I sincerely hope someone else will want to step up to the plate and go after these criminals...You can reach me personally at [protected]@comcast.net...I hope to hear from someone.

• Do
    DoraNunez Nov 08, 2009

I paid half down back in February of what they were charging to work on a loan modification for my home. I constantly had to call to find out what was going on only to be lied to by Craig and be given the run around. Then in May, I found that my credit card had been charged the other half of the amount BUT they haven't done anything yet!!! I hadn't heard from them or from the bank. I was then told by Craig that they were going to return the second half plus interest since they haven't completed the job and have still not heard ANYTHING from them AT ALL. This Craig guy needs to be arrested and sued for fraud!!!

• Em
    embryodad Dec 19, 2009

I was scammed to by Amerimod from the one in Long Island NY.
    I live in New Jersey, and they asked for the money in the first week, and I sent them first 800.00 then the next week another 700.00 because I was approved so to say by them.
    A week later they called and said in order to finalize the law team of theirs to work on my modification theu needed the final payment of 1500.00...I sent it immediately.

A month later...a woman called and said they never recieved the last two payments, and I had to hurry up and resubmit the payments again. My wife checked with the two credit card companies, and I sent amerimod proof I did pay. See, they tried to get more money.
    A couple months ago, I tried faxing and e-mailing them, and my representitive had a auto reply stating he would be away from his work for a couple weeks due to a family matter. I then tried to call, and the lines to the company were not going through as dialed. ...THEN I saw on the search engine for another possible way to get ahold of them...a BIG "AMERIMOD BEING SUED etc etc. I was taken... I can't believe it.
    I wrote a e-mail to Mr. Quomo's secretary, but I never got a response back.
    There was a listing for a way to get a suit filed, but only for boroughs of NY City.
    Nothing was listed for New Jersey Residents. i could scream...and I am 6 months behind and looking at foreclosure. Amerimod said, "Do Not Talk With The Mortgage Company!"