America's Value ShowcaseInability to follow through with order shipping

My wife pre-paid for the whole 50 state coin bear collection, and the 10 larger 1 per year collectible bears, even though she made her order so long ago, and they said they would send them, ahe has still not received them in full. they have said a couple were on "back order" but then said they would immediately send out the ones they did have in stock...which never came. That's just the first part, they are also nearly impossible to contact. Every time I try to call them on one of three phone numbers I have for them, I am either disconnected, or wait on hold for up to 20 minutes, and then disconnected. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but America's Value Showcase did not respond. The only option I have left is a newly posted address for them, which I will try. In their defense, I can actually get through on one of the phone numbers about once every 100 calls.

More America's Value Showcase Complaints & Reviews

• Va
    VanessaW Jun 06, 2010

I have tried call limited treasures, because I sent them my money for the obama coins, and I'm still waiting on my coins. It's been close to a year now

Tracy Wright Stephens Aug 18, 2010

50 State Coin Bear Collection ...Have Not Received The Full Set I Am Missing #48 (Arizona) #49 (Alaska) #50 Hawaii. I Can Not Seem To Find A Contact Number To Dispute This Matter... I Paid Them Off In 2004. When I Ordered Them Through Avs On Tv..I Still Have Original Papers Saying They Where Paid In Full..Now My Hands Are Tired On Getting The Last 3. To Complete The Set. Do Not Now Was Else I Can Do. When I Bought Them They Just Came Out And Was Not As Cheap As Now. Can Anyone Help Me In This Matter? Would Be Greatly Appreciated..And I Am Making A Copy Of This Letter To Put With The Records... My Address Is...Tracy Wright (old Address Ways) 1512 Franklin St.Nederland, Texas 77627. Yet I Am Re~ Married Name Is Now Tracy Wright Stephens Address 7709 Miller Road 2 Houston, Texas 77049 in mail...Then Again I Know You Have New Address Cause I Did Receive 2 or 3 here in The Mail.. All I Am Wanting Is The Last Three.Being #48 (Arizona) #49 (Alaska) #50 Hawaii..Thanks For any And All Help In This Matter, Very Much Appreciated. Just For The Price I Want/Need The Whole Set. Thanks Again .Then Might I Add My Phone Number Has ALWAYS Been the SAME :-) My Customer Service #72064...Order#260750A...Almost Six Hundred Bucks Or Close Enough...I Want Full Set :-)

Tracy Wright Stephens Aug 18, 2010

Please Comment.. I Do Need All The Help, That I Get :-) Appreciated Very Much. They Are In Mint Condition And Being Passed To Billy's Daughter Brook...Help Me Fight Them :-) If Not For Me Then Brooke Please...
    about a minute ago · Like ·

Tracy Wright Stephens Aug 20, 2010

50 State Coin Bear Collection From American Value Showcase/Avs...Have Not Received The Full Set I Am Missing #48 (Arizona) #49 (Alaska) #50 Hawaii. I Can Not Seem To Find A Contact Number To Dispute This Matter... I Paid Them Off In 2004. When I Ordered Them Through Avs On Tv..I Still Have The Original Papers Saying They Where Paid In Full..Now My Hands Are Tied On Getting The Last 3 To Complete The Set. Do Not Know What Else I Can Do. When I Bought Them They Just Came Out And Was Not As Cheap As They Are Now. Can Anyone Help Me In This Matter? Would Be Greatly Appreciated..And I Am Making A Copy Of This Letter To Put With The Records... My Address "Was"...Tracy Wright (old Address ) 1512 Franklin St.Nederland, Texas 77627. Yet I Am Re~ Married Now And My Name Is Tracy Wright Stephens And They Have My New Address, because they have sent a new bear here once before. Then They Stopped Coming In :-( All I Am Wanting Is The Last Three.Being #48 (Arizona) #49 (Alaska) #50 Hawaii..Thanks For any And All Help In This Matter, Very Much Appreciated. Just For The Price I Want/Need The Whole Set. Then Might I Add My Phone Number Has ALWAYS Been the SAME :-) And Has Not Changed In About 15 Years .My Customer Service #72064...Order#260750A...Almost Six Hundred Bucks Or Close Enough...I Want Full Set.

• Ba
    back56 Nov 22, 2011

I pre paid for all fifty of the state quarter bears. I was reluctant to do so for fear of something like this happening. I still have not received the last two bears and only received two of the five quarter bears. I saw where they were on sale on the Limited Treasures website but I do not feel like I should have to pay for them again! Is there a class action lawsuit against these people? If not, maybe we should consider one. Thank you...B. Krueger...Brent, AL 35034...America's Value Showcase owners you know what you have done...I want what I paid for and you have my word that I will never bother you again!

• Br
    brenda22222 Jan 12, 2012

My Husband pre-paid for the 50 State Coin Bears and the larger bonus ones sometime ago, I have yet to receive 48, 49 50th state bears, and the larger ones with the 5 quarters. I feel this is just not right when you pay for something it should be sent to you, and also they are so hard to get ahold of, I should say you cant get ahold of anyone.

Thanks

[email protected]

• Pa
    paul klahre Feb 03, 2012

i paid for the 5 state quater bears . igot all but 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. paid for them. cannot get anyone on the phone, when you call

TO THE COMPANY OWNERS, YOU ARE A LIAER, A CHEAT, AND TOOK MONEY UNDER FLASE AGERMENT.
    [email protected]

• Ti
    tina heimbach Apr 05, 2012

pre paid for all these bears and now Iam told AVS went out of business and LIMITED GIFTS AND COLLECTIBLES tells me I can get them for $5.00 a peice when I already paid for them.They claim AVS didn't give them the money to pay for them...

• He
    Helen V. Martin Jun 26, 2012

My son bought the coin bears set for me as a gift. I got all of the bears in the set except #48 Arizona and #54 Guam Island. I got a confirmation for my order on March 26th and have not received them yet. I need these bears to complete my set. The total was $30.85. Please sendme my order OR at least tell me what the holdup is. Thank you. Helen Martin

J A Ardeneaux Apr 08, 2015

I have also prepaid for the fifty states plus U.S. owned territories and the large bears. I did not receive the last five states which includes Alaska, Hawaii, Arizona, Indiana and Missouri. In addition to this, I did not receive the five U.S. owned territories or the last three large bears with five quarters. I have tried to reach someone from America's Showcase without success. I do not know of any class action suit. Can anyone advise?