America's Debt ChoiceAvoid these scabs

T

I began working for this company on the 8th of December. I was told at the time of hire and on my 1st day that I would get paid $400 per week. I received one paycheck for $400 on the 19th of December. On January 5th I was terminated from my position there. Under California law pay must be provided immediately in the event of termination. They failed to do so. It's been 3 weeks so far and all I have gotten is the run around from the management. I want to put all consumers on point that if they can't even pay their employees properly; what makes you think they'll perform the services promised.

More America's Debt Choice Complaints & Reviews