America’s Best Western Inn — water damage/son fell in the water and hit his head/bugs in drawers
We stayed at this hotel. Woke up and took a bath with my kids. We drained the water and it flooded the whole bathroom outside of the bathroom out to the front door and into the room with the bed. My son tripped in the water and hit his head. As well as trash in drawers and bugs that weren't cleaned out before our stay. There is two small spots of black mold on the ceiling and carpet peeling up from the bathroom floor showing the ground. Soda stains in drawers.bathroom door wouldn't shut from the water! Tried having the receptionist talk to the manager and no help at all!!