Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesdiscrimination and mistreatment of repeat customer

B Jun 24, 2019 Review updated:

Hello and thank you for listening to my very legitimate complaint. My name is William Coonrod and I have stayed a few times at your Loudon Tn. Location. A few weeks ago I rented a room at the aforementioned location and my television didn't work. I called for help and a very grumpy and disgruntled maintenance man showed up to help. He obviously didn't want to help and I could hear the middle eastern owner tell him on the CB radio that it was our fault and he was sick of customers screwing up the TVs. We had just checked in and didn't have time to "Screw up" the Tv. The grumpy maintenance man complained about him and to ignore his accusations. After fiddling with the Tv an hour we told him to just leave it on the one channel that worked. He could have moved us immediately- the hotel was nearly empty. We settled with the one unchangeable channel and moved on. We had just undressed and got into bed when the same maintenance man burst into the room unannounced startling us. He apologized and said "sorry wrong room". It was rather strange since we were the only renters on that floor. Ok so the next day we left at 11 because we were refused a late check out. A few weeks later we returned because it's the closest place to our destination. When we walked in we were refused service. The owner and the maintenance man began yelling at us! Screaming that they had the right to refuse service to anyone who gives them an unfavorable review! We couldn't believe it! All we wrote was a true factual account of what really occurred and we were banned. Its unacceptable and my wife and I shouldn't be yelled at and refused for being honest. Our family and friends are shocked and this is clearly not a hospitable place to stay. You have the power to rectify this and we sincerely hope you do.

• M
      Jun 24, 2019

You wrote a scathing review about them on google reviews. Why would you then proceed to return? BTW: the owner can refuse service to anyone. Where's the discrimination?

@Mike Evst. We returned because of location

•   Jun 28, 2019

You claim discrimination but your complaint is dripping with ignorance and racism yourself!

First off I couldn't help but notice your apparent surname. COONrod. I don't know if that really is your last name or not but it's strikes out at you nonetheless.

Then comes the middle eastern sounding owner. How do you know it's the owner? Even so this is racism.

You say they could have changed your room. So why was that not in the cards? Seems fishy that you suggest it here it apparently we're struck dumb in the moment.

That same maintenance dude who burst back in... How did he manage that? Those doors lock electronically so it's strange that anyone could have time to BURST in and startle you.

You were banned because you were behaving like you are the King and queen of the universe. Do you even know what the word means? Obviously not since YOU WENT BACK THERE!!! This does not make your l a repeat customer.

I still don't see where they were discriminatory towards you.

Aug 13, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They discriminated against us for writing a review. They banned us. That doesn't happen at any other business in the USA

Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall We stayed there because we needed to be close to the interstate and our jobs
    My review was just an honest description of what happened. I guess the truth hurts. Who's dripping ignorance now? Not only did they ban us but now they are making personal attacks against my name? Its obvious that my review upset them because they know they were wrong! I have personally worked at 4 hotels as an auditor- I know whats exceptable and required. Only sore LOSERS would stoop so low.

@Yourdownfall Acceptable.
    🙄

Meanwhile either complain and suffer the consequences or shut your mouth.

Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall MIKE EV is the maintenance man that caused all tbe problems⬆Theres no reason to play the race card when we only faced discrimination from writing a review. Really Mike EV! You cant lie your way out of this. Blame the customer just like your seedy manager did? You do not understand the principles of customer service at all. Just because your hotel is in Loudon doesn't mean you can bully people around or ban people for something that was entirely your fault!

•   Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall Why are you yelling at yourself?

If that was aimed for me I don't work at a hotel and I don't even live in a southern state.

Aug 13, 2019

@Um is not an answer! You will shut your lying trap! Employees can't write reviews. Your getting fired which is exactly what you deserve Mike EV. You will think scathing when corporate realizes what a miserable person you are and fires you. You are dripping with arrogance and you cant change the truth Sore LOSER!. Just wait- i will not stop until they know the truth you filthy peeping tom dirtbag. Tell that to the prostitutes and meth heads you mingle with. And tell your manager Im going to corporate every day until you are gone

Aug 13, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They will find out- why else would you ignore the facts and play the race card. Nobody else could be so dense and arguementative. It doesnt matter- even if you are elswhere im telling everyone. Hell i might even put a full page ad in the newspaper and call the media. 8 for Action, Don Dare etc. Your tactics will ultimately fail- I promise. Im not mad at all- Im getting even every day and those fools will get what they deseeve- you can be certain of that you meddlesome troll.

@Yourdownfall 😉

Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall Americas Best. 1550 Market St. Suite 350. Denver CO. 80202. Sending a letter twice a week until someone replaces those Sore LOSERS. Its my mission now and I will never stop until those lying fools are gone! My Surname is not on here Mike EV

•   Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall What antics of mine? I'm up in NY!!

•   Aug 13, 2019

@Yourdownfall Mike EV doesn't even live in this continent! Great research work!!!

•   Aug 16, 2019

@Yourdownfall my trap is shut since I am writing in a box. genius.

for the love of god. I live in nyc.

I have no manager and I can not even hang out with prostitutes or meth heads.

and really? poster mike ev IS IN GERMANY!

•   Aug 16, 2019

@Yourdownfall MY TACTICS? IN NYC? AS A DOE TEACHER???

SUUUUUURE.