Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn — hotel room
We are driving from Wichita, KS area to Cambridge, Maryland for a funeral. We booked this through the hotels website for a king non-smoking room.
We arrived about 10:45 pm. Before we even opened the door you could smell the smoke. It wasn't long before my sinuses starting get backed up. I am sensitive to smoke due to allergies. If it wasn't so late and we hadn't been on the road for 14 hrs, I would have requested a refund and drove on down the road.
I literally used all of my fabreez in the room, on everything!
As you can see the floors in the bathroom are disgusting, the handicap bench seat looks uncleaned and not disinfected. Wall plug in is a fire hazard and not even set in the wall.
Disgusting and we will not ever stay at this chains hotels again. Obviously no one in corporate keeps tabs on how hotels are representing their corporation.
More Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - request refund 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - i'm being threatened from employees at motel front desk
- Travalocity/Yahoo Travel/America Best Value Inn - no refund for severice not rendered
- America's Best Value Inn - service 
- Americas Best Value Inn / Golden Bear - dispute for quality of service, unethical service and, hospitality unsanitation hotel room and not in compliance by law 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - laundry
- America's Best Value Inn - stolen roperty
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - trash treatment... sketchy actions.. wired reaction.. never ever seen this in my entire life.. 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - the room that I stayed in
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room condition