Americana Flowers Logo

Americana Flowers

Having problems with Americana Flowers?

Americana Flowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2013. The latest review flower arrangement sent to family member in hospital was posted on Jun 19, 2019. The latest complaint Bait & Switch Ripoff was resolved on May 31, 2014. Americana Flowers has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 18 reviews. Americana Flowers has resolved 3 complaints.

Americana Flowers Customer Service Contacts

1888 731 2400 (Customer Service)
386 Rt 18
East Brunswick, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Americana Flowers Customer Service. Initial Americana Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Americana Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Americana Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Americana Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Americana Flowers Complaints & Reviews

Americana Flowers flower arrangement sent to family member in hospital

6/19/2019--order placed for floral arrangement to be sent to family member at DCH Medical Center.
Name of arrangement was Zen Artistry, price 51.12.
The arrangement sent was not what I ordered and I was charged $115 plus change.

I spoke with a representative at Stephanie's florist which was the name listed on the card sent with the arrangement,
I was informed the instructions they received did not list the name of the arrangement I requested just listed florist choice which did not give them any idea of what I was requesting and they were only paid 51.12.
I tried calling to resolve this issue but both times the called was answered and then disconnected before I could speak with anyone.

I am requesting a refund of 64.42.
If my order could not be filled as requested someone from your office should have called to see if I wanted another arrangement.

Evelyn Autery

Americana Flowers flower non delivery mother's day ruined

It's bad enough that you took my money but you ruined my Mom's Mother's Day buy not delivering flowers that I paid for. I don't live near my mom so sending her flowers males her happy. This year will think I forgot about her. I spent nearly $60 for nothing. I would try to get my money back but readig other compliants tells me I would waste my time.

May 01, 2019

Americana Flowers — anniversary bouquet

Today 5/1/19 is my 34th wedding anniversary. I ordered a bouquet from Troy'sflorist to be delivered to my...

Americana Flowers flowers never received

I ordered flowers to be sent to radisson hotel on april 30 never sent the imfo I have from my bank is Americana flowers [protected] [protected] could you help me flowers was to be sent to the radisson hotel in freehold to Sandi Stone room 502 on the 30th of april never got thereI hope they can be deliver today please call me at [protected] thank you

• Updated by kellydl · May 01, 2019

would like to have the flowers sent today

Apr 04, 2019

Americana Flowers — been calling for months to get my money back

Good Afternoon I cancelled my order back on 02-06-2019 and you owe me $62.00 dollars I have called several...

Americana Flowers flower delivery

Arrange for get well flowers deliver to a folk fellow co worker. When the coworker returned I asked her about it as we did not get an email saying thank you. She advised she never got it. Called and was advised they would speak to the driver, no response se. Sent email asking for refund. Advised 3 to 5 business days. No refund. Worse service ever.
        Will never recommend.

Jan 29, 2019

Americana Flowers — plant basket for $120.00

On 1/23/2019 I ordered a plant basket for my cousin as her father died. It was to be delivered that day. When...

Jan 25, 2019

Americana Flowers — late/non-delivery and refusal for refund

I ordered flowers to be delivered same-day to my aunt in the hospital. It was confirmed that they would be...

Jan 03, 2019

Americana Flowers — non delivery of paid for flowers

This company is a complete and utter scam and should be shut done immediately. After ordering flowers for a...

Americana Flowers — Extra charges

I went online and ordered 2 dozen roses to be delivered to a place of business, and the next day this company...

Americana Flowers — Scamming our local customers and hurting our reputation

We received a phone order for a local customer from a distant florist. This happens fairly regularly so we...

Americana Flowers — Funeral not delivered

$Ordered plants for funeral went to the visitation and they were not delivered. Call and they told me that...

Ripon

Americana Flowers — Never delivered product

I ordered a plant and balloons from Americana Flowers via their website to have delivered to my dad'...

Americana Flowers horrible/non-existent service

What a scam. I ordered Birthday/Valentine's Flowers for my wife. The year before her birthday had been sidelined with health issues with my Dad. He died recently and she was very close to him. So wanted this birthday to be extra special. I ordered flowers from what I thought was a florist in Dripping Springs called Troy Florists. I wanted them delivered in the morning, but the girl said that their drivers do not deliver until 2pm, which I thought was odd. Regardless, after 330pm and not hearing from my wife I became concerned. I called a shop in Dripping Springs thinking it was the one I had ordered from. (I had the emailed receipt in my locker, but couldn't get to it at that time). The lady was very apologetic, but said that yes, she did see an order from Americana Flowers out of New Jersey that came in a few days before, but they did not have the flowers they were asking for, so Americana just cancelled the order.
          I called Americana, and after the woman did indeed find my order, she apologized and lied to me that the driver had been stuck in a funeral and couldn't get them delivered by 3pm, which was their cut-off time. She then offered to upgrade the order and send some out the next day. I said absolutely not, that my wife did not work the next day, and that I had just talked to the shop that they had called...along with what they told me. Furthermore, I wondered how it was that their driver only delivered from 2pm to 3pm. Caught in her lie, she quickly said that they would refund my money. I was not in a position at the time to carry on with her, but called back after Valentine's to ask if they were going to compensate in some way for the lies...and mess. She said no, basically it was just too bad, and my money would be refunded.
          Be careful of who you order flowers from. Americana/ Troy Florists is probably not from your area, and they have no problem lying to you. Avoid these florists like the plague.

Americana-Flowers.com — Bait & Switch Ripoff

This business defrauds people with a hidden bait & switch statement and operates from a position of anonymity...

Americana Flowers Wrong flowers

Ordered 65$ flowers for a friend that recently lost her father and what she received was pure embarrassment!!! The order looked like 5$ worth of flowers! Horrible! I called for 2 days and got hung up on multiple times! Could not get ahold of owner as he was "dealing with family emergency". Received an email from the owner who said I will get a refund! I asked him to call me and nothing back! Below is a picture of what I ordered and the 3 little flowers that were actually sent!! Do not use this site!!!

Americana Flowers — Non-Delivery & No Refund

I ordered flowers online which were supposed to be delivered within 24 hours. After 48 hours passed and no...

Americana Flowers — No delivery and no refund after 2 weeks.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriends job on [protected] as a birthday gift. They called and said...