American Web EarningsInadequate Support/Poor Cutomer Relations

Company (American Web Services) claim to make money hosting a blog website. I invested $5, 140 to have them build a website and host. Also, they are to post DAILY blogs to keep site up to date. Today is March 16, 2010. The last they posted was March 9, 2010.

There are supposed to be click on ads in order to earn money. Junk! I was contacted by a so-called "training person" who said they would fix the ads. Nothing. It has been 4 days.

This company is a scam. They lie, they do not communicate with you, they do not accomplish what they say they are going to do.

Noted names: Solomon Chavez, Josh Murray...DO NOT GO NEAR THIS PLACE! I am attempting to retrieve my money from them. READ THE CONTRACT!

More American Web Earnings Complaints & Reviews

• La
    Last scamforme Jul 12, 2011

They are now operating the same scam under the name of Technology Bound and we have just been scammed also. Same lies and promises as stated here by all. I filed a complaint with the BBB last night but I honestly don't expect much from them. Technology Bound's phones are no longer working and my emails are bouncing back. I spoke with Maggie who answered their phones two weeks ago and was told my refund would arrived in three days. Ha! What a fool to believe her. I feel somewhat fortunate because they only got me for $648.00 total which is a lot in today's tough times and I feel so stupid to have been scammed by them at my age. I would be interested in any class action. I am going to file a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's Office as well as any other organization I can find just to get the word out there to not do business with this firm. I honestly don't know how people like this sleep at night.

cfredflyu Mar 15, 2011

Hi Mike:
    I know this reply is VERY late in the game. From what I understand, AWE has broken up and disappeared...WITH...all of our money. The best thing I can say is to attempt to get a chargeback on your credit card. The next thing is, if I could, track down and find the individuals themselves. They are most likely under alias names. What you do next is your call. I have done the same with the organizations that are suppose to help people like ourselves. They have not done anything. I would also find a way to get the names of all those you remember from American Web Earnings, and post them EVERYWHERE on the web, where ever you can. The www can be a powerful tool. So, this is what I am doing. A couple of other names are JOSHUA MURRY, SOLOMON CHAVEZ. Both are pure [censor] and should be in jail. FIND WHO YOU CAN!
    Vince

Funplay Jan 31, 2011

I would like a remittance on my funds with interest since I have not received one ounce of what you guaranteed. If not I believe this will be a legal matter in which you are held accountable and I have proof of payment to your organization and have received NO benefits as you promised.

Funplay Jan 31, 2011

I received no documentation that there is even a site in my name much less ablitility to access it for a year. Poor correspondence no documentation of such as to their service agreement.

Funplay Jan 31, 2011

I have a website they were to maintain for 12 months their aggreement and not sure of even due to lack of correspondence nor validation of my 4k investment what the name of site is. I have requested help and get nothing in return.
    SCAMMED sharon hobbs

• Na
    Na Na Knows All Jan 22, 2011

I too, got caught by them. NO training, NO help, NO way to contact them any more!
    Now what do I do?

cfredflyu Jan 07, 2011

AND SO IT CONTINUES...and will continue until those affected get up off their [censor] and do something about it. EVERYONE needs to do as I suggested many months go and file their complaints to the appropriate organizations. Until then, these crooks will continue to take from the poor and give to the rich. It's that simple. So, contact me and receive the information I have.

• Mi
    mike.d.wheels Jan 06, 2011

I too was ripped off by AWE! They made all the same claims and did not produce. They lie about providing training, as I have never spoken to anyone there in a years worth of complaining. They never have produced what they promised and do not respond to complaints. I received an email thread from an employee of theirs who warned of their scam and intentions. The email spurred many unsatisfied angry customers to reply to the email. I would be happy to share it with anyone who would like to read it. Request it at [email protected] I have been fighting to get my money back for months! I complained to the BBB, Arizona State Attorney General, and the Federal Trade Commision. You all should do the same and have these crooks put out of business. My so called domain reps, Derrick Rossin and Anastasia Goyer. Avoid them like the plague!

cfredflyu Aug 21, 2010

SOME NEW INFORMATION:

I submitted a complaint to the ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE in Arizona. AWE's Attorney replied to my complaint. And just as expected, not only does the company lie and deceive, now their LAWYER is doing the same thing.

His name is NEIL H BOOKSPAN of JABURG and WILK and his reply to my complaint was this:

"Mr Dvorak previously made a chargeback on his credit card used to pay AWE, WHICH IMMEDIATELY RESULTED IN THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY TAKING THE MONEY PAID BY MR DVORAK OUT OF AWE'S BANK ACCOUNT." ( I didn't know companies had "bank accounts". Cute)

I NEVER INITIATED A CHARGEBACK BECAUSE I WAS BEYOND THE 60 DAY PERIOD. I NEVER RECEIVED ONE SINGLE DIME IN REFUND MONIES.
    I am VERY amazed that a LAWYER is actually lying! Unbelievable. This is the company you are dealing with, everyone!

"Mr. Dvorak is upset because he requested a refund that AWE would not agree to and because AWE was successful in responding to the chargeback he initiated. It is interesting that Mr. Dvorak failed to mention the fact that he challenged his payment (whatever that means) through his credit card company and the credit card company found in favor of AWE in his complaint."

LOL. The credit card company "found in favor of AWE" dah, because I was BEYOND the 60 day period to initiate a chargeback.

Ask yourselves these questions. "Have you made ANY money from the web site AWE created for you and is your web site NUMBER 1 on GOOGLE"? LOL. There should be a VERY simple answer to that question!

IF you want the chance to get any money in refunds, please contact me ASAP. There are MANY, MANY other people who are supporting my efforts and are doing what it takes to help. Let's challenge AWE BEFORE they disappear!

I doubt VERY MUCH that AWE will even come close to accepting the challenge!

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

• At
    atwitchell Jul 07, 2010

I also lost my money to these scammers at American Web Earnings. Is anyone organizing a law suit against them? If not, please send me email at [email protected]

Mr. Joshua Murry:

I have NO intentions in dealing with you or your so-called company. When my 6 month rip-off term arrives, you, along with your partner in crime, SOLOMON CHAVEZ, will begin to see the light. Have a nice day.

corsair0743 May 25, 2010

This does not surprise me. Please contact me ASAP for further information concerning ALL of us getting our money back.

corsair0743 May 25, 2010

STAY AWAY! THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY LOST THEIR MONEY, CLIMB ABOARD! CONTACT ME ASAP.

• Ns
    nschroeder Apr 26, 2010

For the second time, I am putting a complaint out on American Web Earnings. They have definately improved my website to make it more "eye catchy" and pleasant. They did a great job with that, but I still have made no money.
    There are 44 comments about my website. All but one of them are in a foreign language. I cannot understand any of them to approve or not approve of the comment. Are they really a foreign language?I tried to get to one of the websites that were listed with that comment and there was no such site. I did try a couple more and there was nosite found for those either. Those posts associated with these comments were not my posts either. So, I don't know what is going on and I still have made no money.
    How long do I keep doing this before I start making money? The sales pitch that was given to me was no doubt misrepresented.

• Ic
    icornercrafts.com Mar 30, 2010

Mr. Dvorak, I too was sucked into American Web Earnings and I also have a website.
    I love to do crafts and I wanted to share what I do with the public and make some money at the same time. Well, this sounded like the way to go. I "invested", if you will, $6, 520.00 on a credit card, which I have now started to pay on and I have made no money. I have been dealing with Josh Murray. I have talked to him on the phone. I have emailed him and still I think my website does not look very "eye catching" although, now I have had some viewers finally making comments after four months.
    I have not made any money. Who is going to click on those adds when some of them are scams to begin with. When I look at a website, I go to the site and not the adds. That's what I told Josh Murray. My website itself needs adjusting because the category names are interferring with the title of the crafts and Josh, so far, has not corrected that.
    I have also mentioned about getting my money back.

Then a couple of weeks ago someone from American Web Earnings called me and asked me if I would be interested in doing something like this. Well, I told him that I already was and that I had not made any money at it. He checked to see how much it would be to sell my site and he told me that it would only sell for $600.00. This person was quite rude.
    Well, I proceded to tell Josh Murray about that phone call. He did nothing.

Mr. Dvorak, I know exactly what you are dealing with here. I would like to know how you are going about to get your money back. I do enjoy the website blogging end of this, but I wish I had done more research at first.

Confused Web Guy Mar 24, 2010

Vincent Dvorak did have a website built by American Web Earnings.com the site name is Knitmenow.com. Mr. Dvorak has purchased 6months of service work on his website. Here is a list of services he purchased.

Services
    Article Writing and Blog Posting ( )
    •AWE will create keyword-focused content based around relevant themes and topics for Client's website. AWE will post the articles on behalf of the Client.
    Custom Header and Placement
    •AWE will design and install a custom graphic or logo unique to the Client's website. This feature will help brand and customize the website giving it a more
    professional look.
    Custom Website Layout
    •AWE will create a custom theme and layout for the client's website relevant to the client's niche topics. Client will also have more advanced features with this
    Advanced Product Website.Site Statistic Report
    Site Statistic Report
    •AWE will link Client's website to Google Analytics for statistics and traffic reporting. The client can view their stats at any time.
    One Year Professional Maintenance
    •AWE will maintain and monitor website for a term of one full year. This includes backups of the website, domain expiration monitoring, and
    domain selling advice and reselling.
    Traffic Bug Submissions
    •AWE will install advanced product software which will automatically submit Client's site to the top search engine as well as submit to popular directories and social
    networking sites.
    Service Fees & Estimated Time line
    Services
    The cost of the services outlined in this SOW for the Premiere Package include a fee of $ (USD)
    Project Start Date
    [protected]
    Vincent Dvorak
    5145.00

He has requested many changes to the site and has only given me a week and a half to revamp his entire website!! I apologize if building a custom site talks some time to dial in and make suitable, but without specifics and knowledge about the actual content on your site, its hard to please that particular customer.

No matter what Vincent you will always have a website here at AWE.