American Timeshare Closing LLCdeed not filed

Refer to Timeshare Liberty complaint dated 3/07/09. This company has not filed the deed to change ownership of a timeshare. Now I'm left to find out what the heck is going on, and see if it can be resolved.

I'm not the only one this type of thing has happened to. See the complaint filed on this site just before mine for Timeshare Liberty.

• Je
    jennylo19 Mar 27, 2009

I also bought a timeshare with this company and still waiting for the deed to come in. Can you tell me your experience more?

• Ep
    E.P. Higgins Sep 27, 2009

I sold my timeshare through IA Vacations in Sevierville, TN, and the closing was handled through American Timeshares Closing, LLC. They did file closing papers in April and now at the end of September, I am waiting on my check. I have e-mail a couple of times, and once got a response that my check was coming soon. I am still waiting and they are not returning my e-mails any longer. I need to find a way to get these people to pay me what they owe me.

• Ra
    Rafael214 Oct 01, 2009

I am experiencing a horrible transaction with these people. they have lied and forged documents. We purchased a unit on Ebay and signed a contract for a certain unit after we signed the contract they changed the contract and put a different unit number in and sent it to Marriott. Please Buyer Beware do not purchase from this company we are not the first they have done this to alot of other people. Just google American timeshare Company and they have alot of complaints.

jakejj995 Nov 03, 2009

find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
    www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..

• Wa
    wantmymoney Nov 28, 2009

I am currently involved in a transaction with this company. My timeshare has transferred to the new owner but the company has refused to pay me. They claim checks only go out on Friday. But 4 Fridays have come and gone and no check. Is there anything I can do?

• Pe
    peg herl Dec 22, 2009

I am also waiting for a check from a closing in early September. When I call, Kim Whaley tells me that they cut checks on Fridays, but mine is never on the list. She cannot tell me who the "accounting firm" is that writes the checks; simply that they "outsource" and cannot provide further information. Is there any legal action that can be taken?

• Kw
    kwaj Mar 19, 2011

we sold 2 weeks of Phoenix Marriotts through them starting back in February 2009. I found online that they transferred both deeds and there are forms with my husband & my signatures. However, they are not our signatures & they are signed by a notary in TN. Neither of us have ever been to TN. We have never received any monies. Now they don't return our calls or our e-mails. Major scam. I found another sites that suggests calling the Sieverville TN police Detective Shanks @ [protected] which I plan to do.

• Ki
    Kim Greenberg Nov 05, 2014

Does anyone know how to track down this company? My ex-husband and I supposedly sold our timeshares, but never received any money for our weeks (in 2009) and we're still getting personal property tax bills. Ugh, I would love to receive the money for my weeks and not pay personal property tax on something we don't even own anymore! Help please!