American Telephone Logo

American Telephone

Having problems with American Telephone?

American Telephone Customer Service Contacts

7363 E. Tierra Buena Lane Suite 140
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Telephone Customer Service. Initial American Telephone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Telephone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Telephone. Discuss the issues you have had with American Telephone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Telephone Complaints & Reviews

American Telephonecan't get through on their phone. recording says closed!!!

I have tried since sunday, 2-2-20 to call at&t to discuss my landline phone bill, [protected] and received a recording that they are closed. Today, 2-3-20, i called over 6 times and received the same recording that they are closed. Only once i got through and irish (internet) transferred me to the wrong department. I tried to go online to do a chat with them and could not find out how to do a chat with them. My bill needs yo be paid and i have been overcharged and need to get it straightened out. I am very stressed out and don't want to pay a late charge. I want to talk to someone who can correct my bill asap. Thank you.

American Telephonecell phones

I think this is for AT&T, if not I apologize, This is a complaint about AT&T wireless.

My phone hasnt worked correctly since I've bought it. They keep on trying the SAME things and it never works. Today when I called them and explained the situation to them, the guy asked "have you done the troubleshooting?" Don't they understand English???? Oh, wait, they probably don't considering they are in India! After that he said they were going to have to charge me a fee to send back my phone and get a new one????? WTH???? I should NOT have to pay to get something that has not worked correctly since the day I've had it replaced. I am pissed now because, after we hung up they tried to call me back twice???!!! AGAIN WTH??? i SAID MY PHONE DIDN'T WORK.

That brings me to another problem. EVERY time I call AT&T, which I won't anymore, I always talk to an Indian or Canadian. The Canadian's aren't bad at all but, the Indian's, you can't even understand what language they are speaking! You need American workers to handle American customers.

Aug 27, 2019

American Telephone — Misrepresentation

Good afternoon, On May I called and was offered wireless and a better cellphone plan. The plan was to be...

American TelephoneMobile Service/Tablet

Date of Incident: 11/12/18

On 11/12/18 - I & my husband cancelled our service with AT&T after over 10 years of service, due to the fact we moved to an area that did not receive good cell service.

The cell service provider we went to, Verizon, was able to receive service in our area and we ported our cell phones over to Verizon, therefore, cancelling ALL our services with AT&T (at least that's what I was told)

I paid my last bill (of service provided) on 12/4/18.

On 12/18/18 - I received a bill for service for 12/14/18 - 1/13/19, so I went online and chatted with Victor Blaze. After not receiving the information I needed, I contacted AT&T customer service on 12/19/18, originally speaking with Violet and I explained I had cancelled my service on 11/12/18 and received another bill. Violet transferred me to Meagan in Finance. Meagan in Finance told me when my service was cancelled, it did not cancel my tablet service, and at the most I should have been billed $10.00. Meagan then transferred me to Maverick who told me he would make sure my tablet was cancelled as of 12/18, but that I should not have been billed and I would receive a credit and to not pay the $104.00 I had been billed. Well, on 2/14/19, I received another bill this time for $110.00 and said my bill from December was now Past Due!!! I again contacted Customer Service on 2/15/19 and originally spoke to Santiago, who disconnected our call. I called back speaking with Louis (who was very polite by the way) and explained everything to him and he said there was nothing he could do about the bill, so I asked to speak to a manager. I then spoke to Eric (Manager) who told me he could not reduce the bill, that I would have to file a complaint. After all of this, I will never recommend AT&T to anyone!! You won, because I do not like to have a past due on my record, so therefore I paid $110.00 which I should not have paid, due to not receiving service!!!