American Telecom Services Inc.Scam and rip off!

P

I purchased the sears #27216 Pay N Talk combo 5105B Dec 8, 2008 I sent in all the rebate forms I have called spoke to a number of times. To include A letter I faxed to Norma & Loraine: As per our phone conversation. I have submitted all rebate forms to Dept 5274-Sears offer #8383 om 12/29/2006. I have submitted all paper work needed there were two rebatrs one for $20.00 that I did receive and one for $50.00 I did not receive I submitted the Original upc coke with th e $20.00 rebate and a copy with the $50.00 rebate the was only one upc code and two rebatws I have call [protected].

1/4/2007,2/19/2007,3/8/2007.3/13/2007.6/21/2007,8/29,2007,11/28,2007,12.17.2007,1/10/2008,1,30,2008 I spoke with an operator whom has found the ups form and said the he will process but I have had no luck. I called again 5/14/2007 and I got a recording saying the rebate was closed. So i found the paper work and package of the phones and decided to call [protected]. Norma answered the phone and suggested I fax the paper to her ar fax #[protected]. 'And she would go over and submit to company for rebate. I have not heard anything from Norma again so I called again Spoke to Loarine she requested to fax to her and do the say NO RESPONSE. I have sent e-mails with no return answers.

I will fax all paper work again if needed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices