American Tax Network Logo

American Tax Network

Having problems with American Tax Network?

American Tax Network reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2010. The latest review Telemarketing Scam was posted on Jan 5, 2010. The latest complaint Telemarketing Scam was resolved on Jan 05, 2010. American Tax Network has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. American Tax Network has resolved 1 complaints.

American Tax Network Customer Service Contacts

1322 Space Park Drive
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Tax Network Customer Service. Initial American Tax Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Tax Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Tax Network. Discuss the issues you have had with American Tax Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Tax Network Complaints & Reviews

American Tax NetworkTelemarketing Scam

Over the Christmas holiday, I found an old flyer advertising loan modification help with a phone number of [protected]. There was no name or return address on the letter so it made me very suspicious. Imagine my surprise when I dialed the number and someone saying “American Tax Network” answered it. I thought I had a wrong number so I just hung up and checked the number again. I did dial it again and got the same person with the same “American Tax Network”. I asked if they did loan modifications and the man said to hold on and transferred me to another individual that answered, “Law offices” I asked whom am I speaking to and they gave me their name. I hung up.

I googled the number and found not 1 but 3 different lawyers, Alkana Law Group, Crawford Law Group, and Law Office of Ronald A. Norman. I also found some company called Legal Choice Solutions as well as someone named DJ Dynamike with a reference to Ron Jeremy. I then googled the lawyers and found numerous complaints about Alkana loan mod scams here on the complaints board. He has a D rating with the BBB. When I googled his name I found a website, www.alkanalawfirm.com. When I went to the site, imagine my surprise to find out they are out of business. I was informed that if I wanted an update to call a different number all together. With all the names and numbers popping up I knew I found a scam, another telemarketing firm using whatever lawyer stupid enough to try to make a buck off other people in trouble.
One thing concerned me, who is American Tax Network? I googled the number and found their site, along with a phone number [protected]. I called the number and asked to speak to the individual I had talked to earlier for loan mod and I was immediately transferred to him. I got his voice mail, referring to the “American Tax Network”. I called the loan mod number [protected] number again and asked to speak to the same person, and again I got his voice mail “American Tax Network. I googled the phone number [protected] and found not only “American Tax Network” but “Tax Network USA” as well as a listing to some Sharen Neuhardt and a link to a tax lawyer in Long Island.
I looked up American Tax Network on the BBB and found they have an address in San Francisco. Odd as Alkana is in Pasadena, just outside LA. With Alkana having a “D” rating I assumed they would have the same but no they have an “A-“rating. The BBB also has American Tax Network listed with an aka of Tax Network USA. They had only been with the BBB since Dec 23 09 and only incorporated since July 2009. They had only been a company for 6 months and with the BBB for two weeks BUT they have an A- rating! I called the BBB here in Florida and asked if it was possible to have an A- rating after only six months incorporated and two weeks as a BBB member and was told that it was not. You have to be in business and listed with the BBB for at least a year in order to get an A- rating. He told me that either the joining date was wrong or the rating was wrong and they promised me they would look into it.
My best guess is they are a telemarketing firm, hired out by lawyers and whatnot to answer phone calls and pretend to be a loan mod company, or a tax firm, or if DJ Dynamike is for real, spokesmen for Ron Jeremy.
How many ways can you say, smell, speak or spell fraud? This looks to be a total scam company and I would be very leery of them.

Jane Wilson
Orlando Florida.

Anitavartan Dec 14, 2010

There was a Loan Modification company who was sharing office space in the same facility as American Tax Network. For a certain time, the phone lines were being crossed without either companies' knowledge. As soon as the problem was discovered, American Tax Network attempted to explain this to the client but the client was unresponsive and would not believe the actual situation behind it. The loan modification company has not been in the facility for over 10 months and has no affiliation whatsoever with American Tax Network.

AMG-C Aug 06, 2010

better yet guys ill do u another favor... I'LL GIVE YOU THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE CEO ... NOT HIS OFFICE BUT HIS DIRECT CELL PHONE SO YOU CAN TELL HIM YOURSELF... U LIKEY??? I THOUGHT U WOULD

CHIEF CROOK

CEO ASHOK TANDON - 323.423.8858

and when he asks how u got his number, do me a solid and tell him " the pissed off black girl gave it to me"

AMG-C Aug 06, 2010

THANK YOU JANE!!! and excuse my typos earlier... im mad as hell!

AMG-C Aug 06, 2010

i work for Tax Network USA for three and a half days... they fired me for asking too many questions. They lie the IRS (their words not mine) to get holds for clients to buy them time to collect all their money from the client before they file for a clients settlement offer. They charge on average $1500-$2500 to their clients. Just for some clients to later find out they owed only 2-4 dollars. The woman named Morgan who "trained me" came to work in cut off jeans the entire three days I was there. She had multi colored hair and piercings in her lips. This is their standard of professionalism. The performed no background check on me before hiring me. They laugh at their clients, were rude to them, and told a lie 90 percent of clients that had questions.

They have ONE TAX PREPARER in the entire office. But they call it a Tax Network!!!
      AND I WAS NEVER INTRODUCED TO NOR HAVE I SEEN ANY LAWYER ON THEIR PREMISES

After being let go I tired to cash my final check at a check cashing place and was informed that there were several red flags on that company for MARKETING SCAMS!

CEOS NAME: ASHOK [email protected]
      His co-conspirator goes by the name Mike

Their current address is 1480 Colorado Blvd., Los Angeles (Eagle Rock) 90041
      buyiers beware!!!

ASHOK CAN TAKE THAT JOB AND SHOVE IT!!!

• Ms
      MS App Jul 27, 2010

You guessed correctly. They are a telemarketing company. They used to handle loan modifications for Alkana Law Group and Crawford Law Group. Now they claim to do taxes under Tax Network USA and American Tax Network. Don't waste your money handling these matters over the phone. See a CPA in person. By the way, they have a BBB rating that was not earned...they must have paid someone a handsome price for this service. And why is the BBB address in San Francisco in an old building, and the actual address where the do business in Los Angeles? I read about this on other complaints sites...look for yourself.