Resolved American Signature Furniture — horrible quality
My boyfriend and I purchased a couch at the American Signature Furniture on Rt 40 in Bear DE about a month or so ago. We had great service at the store from our sales rep Scott. However the problems started when we got the couch home. After getting the couch into our newley finshed basement we got the couches out of the box put them together (it is a sectional) and realized they had given us two different color couches. I couldn't believe it but we figured hey it was an honest mistake. So we took the couch back to the store and they exchanged it for us. So since we figured it was an honest mistake we decided to purchase a TV stand there as well. We actually got $50 off for the problem with the couches. Well we finally picked out the one we wanted and they said they wouldn't have it for a MONTH... okay I can deal with that. It was supposed to come in on March 4th... no one called us... so we called them on the 5th. They gave us no explanation to as why we were not contacted. Anyway we went and picked up the new TV Stand and got it out of the box... I immediatly saw scratches and dings all over. It looked like it had been through 5 years of use. So then we realized that the doors do not shut... I can't even belive this is happening. I am planning on going in today to tell them how horrible they are. Two times when we get home and have to make a return of the furniture we have purchased from your store. Unaccapteable.
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture!
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture