Red Cross — cna testing
Older white woman with short blond spiky hair on June 21st, cna testing was rude, sarcastic, raised her voice, had an angry demeanor, was scary in fact. The whole class was shocked. She was rolling her eyes, was cold, calloused, and very unprofessional. When evaluating hand washing completely ripped me apart. I worked in a microbiology lab for 6 years and know the protocol for hand washing. She simply had something against me, saying I splashed too much. Despite using paper towel to turn on faucet and doorknob, lathered 30 seconds, got wrists had gravity while rinsing down, she failed me. It was surreal. I will never go to that Red Cross. The other two instructors working that day had the same behavior. I canceled my Red Cross donation and am telling my friends and family to not donate! Do not take your CNA skill testing here. 3/4 of the class was there repeating skills. I am not going to pursue my cna as I'm a nursing student BSN. The whole Long Beach Red Cross is very unprofessional and I would avoid it like the plague.
More Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers 
- American Red Cross - unethical!!! 
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- American Red Cross - cna certification (rude, unethical, and a scam)
- American Red Cross - donations 
- American Red Cross - blood drive st anne’s hospital
- American Red Cross - hurricane harvey denial
- American Red Cross - blood donation
- American Red Cross - red cross "relief"
- Red Cross - death in family