Red Crosscna testing

Ja Jun 22, 2019 Review updated:

Older white woman with short blond spiky hair on June 21st, cna testing was rude, sarcastic, raised her voice, had an angry demeanor, was scary in fact. The whole class was shocked. She was rolling her eyes, was cold, calloused, and very unprofessional. When evaluating hand washing completely ripped me apart. I worked in a microbiology lab for 6 years and know the protocol for hand washing. She simply had something against me, saying I splashed too much. Despite using paper towel to turn on faucet and doorknob, lathered 30 seconds, got wrists had gravity while rinsing down, she failed me. It was surreal. I will never go to that Red Cross. The other two instructors working that day had the same behavior. I canceled my Red Cross donation and am telling my friends and family to not donate! Do not take your CNA skill testing here. 3/4 of the class was there repeating skills. I am not going to pursue my cna as I'm a nursing student BSN. The whole Long Beach Red Cross is very unprofessional and I would avoid it like the plague.

Comments

Sep 09, 2019

Good Day, Mr. Bonner, and I hope today finds you well.

Please consider. Service organizations such as this have responded to an unprecedented level of disaster incidents in recent years, in which people-services were being deployed in impacted communities with high levels of anger or anxiety. Or just plain cupidity.

So organizations which have to work with human nature want to make sure that the people on their team are Steady Guys who are committed to this exercise of civilization, if you will.

Not uncommon are stories about some disaster, having left much Want and little dignity in the community, thrusting individual tastes upon recovery workers and hampering efforts to get that community unified and back into the fight for survival and progress, a common goal enough.

Disasters tend to shake up features of human nature as well, and Want is not helped by a need to I-visa a chesty perception of personal differences that don't stow very well among the sheets and shovels.

It does indeed create bad feeling in those who only showed up to help, and in others!

A little skirmishing in the restroom may be that bit of PPE that saves someone from doing something regrettable during a M*A*S*H operation. These are, after all, crazy times, and the pooch can blow at any seam.

Linen hamper by the door.