American Public University System Logo

American Public University System

Having problems with American Public University System?

American Public University System Customer Service Contacts

111 West Congress Street,
Charles Town, West Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Public University System Customer Service. Initial American Public University System complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Public University System above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Public University System. Discuss the issues you have had with American Public University System and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

American Public UniversityIf you are a student who depends on financial aid to attend college... stay FAR away from this university

If you are a student who depends on financial aid to attend college... stay FAR away from this university! They have told me differing stories and lies regarding my financial aid over the past two semesters and NO one at the school can keep their story and facts straight. I had repeatedly asked the school if I would receive my financial aid to pay for my last semester and was assured that I would...then all of a sudden they tell me that I am not eligible for financial aid and are sticking me with a bill for tution. If they had been honest and told me that there was even a remote chance that I could not receive aid to pay for the semester, I would NOT have enrolled! Yet, they wait to tell me that I cannot get aid until I have been past the time for any refund or drop dates, ensuring that they can bill me for tution! This school is loaded with scammers that work for the financial aid department! My advice...stay far away unless you wanna pay dearly!