American Medical Association [AMA] / sexual misconduct

United States Review updated:

The incident occurred at South Orange OBGYN and Fertility in South Orange New Jersey. [protected]

In 2011 I went to my GYN, Dr.Michael T. Dresdner for a urine test result. He was not available I had to see Dr. Stanley R. Simon since it was only a test result. Dr. Simon told me that his nurse, Denise Inge, could not find the test results and that he had to perform a "special" exam. I was supposed to receive a urine test result.
Without going into details, Dr. Simon turned off the lights and assaulted me with the nurse in the room.

I reported the incident to the office manager, Eileen Santos, immediately. I also requested that Dr. Dresdner call me since he was my regular doctor. I have not heard from Dr. Dresdner. I have been fighting since 2011 to have them come to justice.

A police report is available on demand as well as a court appearance transcript on April 2nd 2019 and 3rd.
I have also started a Facebook page named "Clear" to bring the incident to light.

Sc
May 10, 2019

Comments

•   May 10, 2019

Eight years to bring it to court? He assaulted you with a nurse in the room? Is she on your side?