JameeK Feb 24, 2010

My name is Jamee! I won my case against Joseph Ray Zeock and Focus One Sales in court. He has is no longer running the business in Eatonton Georgia under the name Focus One Sales. Michelle Hood and Benjamin J. McKlaskey took on the business changed the name in eatonton georgia and then things where posted about that company so they have moved to Milledgeville Georgia and are operating under another business name now. The name of the business on the door is different then the business name that is on the business license. Joseph Ray is still with them just not using his name on anything to protect himself. I would like to get in touch with everyone that has anything to do with him or any of the business that he has operated. You can reach me by email at [protected]@rocketmail.com. I would like to hear from you.

watchdog1 Feb 24, 2010

Glad someone is keeping up with this piece of trash... Your going down Jay and your time is running out... We all know exactly where your new place of business is. It's just a matter of time fatboy!!!

watchdog1 Feb 24, 2010

Oh... by the way, the new address for Joseph Zeock is 541 Montgomery St. Milledgeville, GA 31061---on the door of business it states Marketing Associates----butttttt the business license name is Telesales and Survey-----Names on License are Ben Mcclaskey and Michelle Hood...Joseph has stopped using his name on anything..

watchdog1 Feb 25, 2010

I have been contacted by several former employee's, they are looking for their W-2 forms... These people have already contacted the IRS fraud department--this could be solved without Federal Government involvement if these forms are sent immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation...

Have a great day!
    Former Employee's

• Al
    ALCL61108 Jul 28, 2011

I was contacted in regards to someone being seriously injured by Jay.

Also, I still haven't received a w2 but I am sure no taxes were paid by Focus on Sales Solutions or whatever the name is.

I have forgiven and moved on but kharma is a ###... just sayin

Chris Courier Jan 18, 2012

I met the scarey Jay "Rockefeller" Zeock in NYC in 1979 when I was young and handsome. He told me he headed a foundation that studied what people were willing to do for large amounts of money. He invited me to his apartment where he put on an elaborate show with an imaginary telephone conversation wherein he berated some employee for allowing one of his father's planes to go down. His performance was over the top and unconvincing. He showed me magazine ads that "proved" he was a Rockefeller. He then asked me (in an increasingly excited voice) if I would be willing to sit on a hot stove for one million dollars. This story was vaguely familiar, and I got out of that apartment immediately. It was then that I noted that someone had spray-painted the warning BEWARE OF JAY ROCKEFELLER ZEOCK! on the sidewalk in front of his 72nd Street apartment. For all I know, the warning is still there and still appies: Beware of Jay Rockefeller Zeock!!

• Zu
    zulgluppie Jul 04, 2013

I knew Zeock 12 years ago in Glen Allen, VA. They guy is completely bananas. Its not that hard to figure out. He didnt have a nickel yet tried to make himself look like a millionaire. I tried my best to scam him and found out there was anything to scam as he literally had nothing. I quickly got rid of him for good. Dont listen to any of his BS or believe anything he says - the guy is probably the sickest person I have ever met in my life. i guess hes in jail now and thats good - he shouldnt be walking around amongst decent society.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices