American Knight Moving & Storage Logo

American Knight Moving & Storage

Having problems with American Knight Moving & Storage?

American Knight Moving & Storage reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2008. The latest review I love it was posted on May 3, 2021. American Knight Moving & Storage has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 8 reviews. American Knight Moving & Storage has resolved 0 complaints.

American Knight Moving & Storage Customer Service Contacts

5824 Waltrip Street
Houston, Texas
United States - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Knight Moving & Storage Customer Service. Initial American Knight Moving & Storage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Knight Moving & Storage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Knight Moving & Storage. Discuss the issues you have had with American Knight Moving & Storage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Knight Moving & Storage Complaints & Reviews

American Knight Moving & StorageI love it

I went online asking for moving services and at least 10 different companies called me back. But this company did something different, my rep broke down all charges for me and he didn't try to get me to book the job, he seemed secure about his services and the price was quite good. So I moved with them and it was unbelievable. These guys are friendly and extremely professional, they took even more care than I could take of my own things. I could not be happier with this company.

Apr 30, 2021

American Knight Moving & Storage — Perfect moving

Movers were excellent, they provided good service and had great skills. It took a little longer than expected...

American Knight Moving & Storagebest moving

I just moved a month ago and I'm glad that I hired these guys since they made my life much easier. There are too many great things to point out! To start off, I called last-minute, and they were able to find a truck for me. They followed up with me all the time, always kept in contact by phone. The sales person was so sweet and made sure that everything was perfectly planned. Wonderful company, totally recommended.

American Knight Moving & StorageI love this company

Moving is one of the most stressful things I've ever done, but these people helped me a lot. First off I went online to get an idea of the cost of my move. I received countless responses to my online request but I found that this company was the best. It felt like I was talking to professionals. The salesman answered all my questions so professionally and told me about what to expect. I was so happy he was able to match the pickup and delivery dates I needed. Overall service, packing, loading and unloading was outstanding, they are pretty fast and reliable, I would recommend them undoubtedly.

American Knight Moving & StorageGenuine experts

Moved about 2 months ago. First off service was outstanding!! I called my moving consultant all the time to change dates and other details and she was so helpful, never disrespectful or evasive. The crew was great too, they moved my entire house, packed and boxed my fragile items up and had me in my new home the next day!! I have moved 3 times before with other companies, and this by far was the best one.

American Knight Moving & StorageNice Move

They did the impossible to accommodate me on the date I needed. Also they treated us patiently and respectfully. They showed up 15 mins after promised hour, but I consider this a small detail compared to their great commitment. I was pleased that they took great care of all our stuff, they were so careful when loading and unloaded each piece exactly where we wanted, I barely lift a finger. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company.

American Knight Moving & StorageThe best

Somebody recommended this company for my move and I shared this with a friend of mine and he confirmed these are reputable guys. I called one of their sales representatives. This guy was polite and willing to answer all of my questions and I like to ask so many questions. On the move day the guys showed up 30 min later but the supervisor personally apologized for the inconvenience and compromised to move quickly. From that point on they were so quick and careful. Also the delivery was just as promised. For they are trustworthy I recommend them.

American Knights MovingFalse Information/ Poor Service

I had a very bad experience with these guys. On the moving day, they came to my place and gave me a shocker by estimating that I will have to shell out more than 33% extra money than the estimate. None of my stuff was extra large for the estimate to go so wrong.

Then, the moving guy falsely marked every item that they packed (Including TV's, Washing Machine, Dryer etc.) as scratched in the document. I was in a state of shock already because of estimate going out of control and did not notice it until the day before my stuff was delivered. Also, he made me write the worth of my stuff based on pounds whereas almost forced me to get the stuff moved by cubic feet.

Please avoid doing business with this company.