American International Industries / Zvi RyzmanHorrible Customer Service

B

WE bought hair removal wax from SALLEY BEAUTY SUPPLY under the brand Gi GI, it dyed my wifes skin blue and nothing would remove the tint, It stayed embedded in her skin for over a month. We tried every possible thing to get the coloring out of her pores.

When I called them to ask for a suggestion I spoke to 2 workers there ABBEY and IRMA, neither were of any help.

I got ZVI RYZMAN the CEO on the phone and when I started to ask him if he had a suggestion for a solution he got bent out of shape with me and with a nasty attitude told me to put it in writing and then hung up on me.

The joke of it all is I was not even calling them to complain I just wanted help getting the coloring off my wifes skin. Companies like this need to learn to treat consumers better

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices